Nike Ja 1 | Ja Morant’s First Signature Shoe

That was no layup attempt lol

I was surprised he ain’t try and bang on Bron

Precisely what he was tryin to do. You can see his left hand dribble trying to move the ball to his right hand as he goes up but as soon as he hit Bron the attempt was over lol

Best move woulda been to feint the dunk and spin around statued Lebron for the easy lay up or, better yet, hit Tillman in the cut

Tryna poster LeCharge was wreckless (but woulda been dunk of the decade had he pulled it off 😂)

Last edited:
Ordered these Wednesday morning from DSG when they said they had stock but its still saying preparing shipment I mean it feels like its been canceled without being canceled as the payments not been taken from my PayPal

Anybody else order from them and got the same?
Figured
IMG_2186.jpeg

I remember a lot of stores didn’t take products from their brick and mortar stores until after a week or two of release. So that it would give a fair opportunity to people that didn’t do online shopping. I think that might be the reason why DSG inventory numbers are all messed up. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Wow I really can’t say “****’s Sporting Goods”?

Maybe “Hotdog Sporting Goods”, “Sausage Sporting Goods” or just good old “Richards“ would be better?

1682459781841.gif

Completely off topic - but Ja has no mid range, right? Or he's yet to develop one. Seems like he's reckless when he's in the lane and not a good type of game for longevity.

That said he's a walking highlight real.

That was no layup attempt lol

Precisely what he was tryin to do. You can see his left hand dribble trying to move the ball to his right hand as he goes up but as soon as he hit Bron the attempt was over lol

Best move woulda been to feint the dunk and spin around statued Lebron for the easy lay up or, better yet, hit Tillman in the cut

Tryna poster LeCharge was wreckless (but woulda been dunk of the decade had he pulled it off 😂)

Completely off topic - but Ja has no mid range, right? Or he's yet to develop one. Seems like he's reckless when he's in the lane and not a good type of game for longevity.

That said he's a walking highlight real.

His game right now is still basically athleticism, he'll learn to use more skill when he gets older.

Plus it's an ego thing, he wants to jump over players and dunk on them.

Speaking on him trying to dunk on Lebron, no one has ever truly posterized him right? Closest I can think of anyone dunking ”on“ him is Kobe in the all star game when he tried to chase him down and Tatum in the playoffs a few years ago. I cant think of many trying or him putting himself in a position like with with Ja.

Speaking on him trying to dunk on Lebron, no one has ever truly posterized him right? Closest I can think of anyone dunking ”on“ him is Kobe in the all star game when he tried to chase him down and Tatum in the playoffs a few years ago. I cant think of many trying or him putting himself in a position like with with Ja.
No not that I know of. He only block shots from behind

Just a couple

1682469885572.jpeg

1682469944111.jpeg

1682470076910.jpeg

1682470097159.jpeg

1682470110469.jpeg

Attachments

• 1682469904614.jpeg
    1682469904614.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 17
Got me like that too, ordered 10.5 online for same day store pickup, they called me 5 min later said they can't find the 10.5 but have an 11 they will set aside for me. I CONFIRMED..something said wait a few hours and call back...I did and they said sorry we sold your ALREADY paid for item😡😡😡😡
Damn I got luck that all my instore pick ups went thru smoothly

They are a decent looking shoe Im surprised that they are selling out. Look like I wont be getting a pair because they are not paying more than retail.

Back
Top Bottom