Nike Ja 1 | Ja Morant’s First Signature Shoe

I actually like that cw a lot. Maybe I should’ve used my fnl access on the release cw since they usually show love on future releases

I hate resellers

Screenshot_20230608-220925.png

I haven’t looked into it since I typically don’t go the resell route, but that’s pretty sad when the cheapest option for Scratches is FlightClub of all places

Well with a 25-game suspension out of 82 games, and whatever the "conditions" that come with it are, I wonder if Nike goes ahead with the releases just slightly delayed. At the end of the day there's nothing 'permanent' to point to, and they'd probably just put him on a '3 strikes' deal.

I don’t know if some of you see it, but the vision Nike has for Ja’s line is far beyond what they had in mind for Kyrie. Before the drama, Kyrie was already making drama, expressing he wasn’t happy with the line.

"the vision" man.. some of you are so delusional it hurts my head :rofl:
Nike's vision is to extract as much money as possible from consumers to please their shareholders.

Last edited:
I don’t know if some of you see it, but the vision Nike has for Ja’s line is far beyond what they had in mind for Kyrie. Before the drama, Kyrie was already making drama, expressing he wasn’t happy with the line.

"Far beyond what they had in mind for Kyrie"?

What, were they gonna make Ja Morant jeans?

Ja Morant cereal, ice cream and peanut butter and cleaning supplies? :rofl:

"Far beyond what they had in mind for Kyrie"?

What, were they gonna make Ja Morant jeans?

Ja Morant cereal, ice cream and peanut butter and cleaning supplies? :rofl:
No but to start they did have a dope setup at the ASG event to premiere the line. They see the future of the league in the making. Which equals…

💰💰💰💰💰 for everyone if Ja gets his 💩 together

Back
Top Bottom