Nike Ja 1 | Ja Morant’s First Signature Shoe

Kyrie didn’t have an opinion, he shared a documentary and then things went nuclear with assumptions.

Nah, the issue was that he just didn't apologize and say he had never even watched it. Kyrie could have squashed it from the very beginning before it became national news. The NBA and Brooklyn had given numerous chances to walk it back.

A reporter even gave him a softball lob to retract it.

No but to start they did have a dope setup at the ASG event to premiere the line. They see the future of the league in the making. Which equals…

💰💰💰💰💰 for everyone if Ja gets his 💩 together

well i'll be damned.. i guess lebron's line completely sucks and nike's "vision" for lebron sucks too because lebron never had all that in 2003.

marketing in 2014 vs 2023.. nobody gave a crap about kicks as much as they do today, so yes, companies will go all out sometimes

Nah, the issue was that he just didn't apologize and say he had never even watched it. Kyrie could have squashed it from the very beginning before it became national news. The NBA and Brooklyn had given numerous chances to walk it back.

Why does he need to apologize because a few people are upset? The majority of people were not against him if you look at social media posts and talking to people in real life. At the end of the day, the NBA and Nike were mad that Kyrie made them all look like a bunch of idiots during the pandemic. "Can't play here but you can sit courtside without a vaccine" -- Their action was nothing else but retaliation in my eyes.

In Ja's case, the majority are against his actions and very few are making excuses for him.

Last edited:
well i'll be damned.. i guess lebron's line completely sucks and nike's "vision" for lebron sucks too because lebron never had all that in 2003.

marketing in 2014 vs 2023.. nobody gave a crap about kicks as much as they do today, so yes, companies will go all out sometimes
That wouldn’t mean Lebrons line suck, and it doesn’t. More so they see Ja’s line having close to if not the same potential as Lebron, especially if he can get some titles, and some individual accolades.

Why does he need to apologize because a few people are upset? The majority of people were not against him if you look at social media posts and talking to people in real life.

In Ja's case, the majority are against his actions and very few are making excuses for him.

Then you all need to stop crying and making excuses for him.

He should have stood tall then, and not waited two weeks later to do a real apology and accepted whatever punishments and repercussions that came with it.

The majority of people think the flat earther wasn't that bright from the beginning.

and in Ja's case it's the same thing. Neither are thought of to be that bright, only Ja has the immature angle, because of his age.

Kyrie answered the question, he didn't answer it the way that you and others wanted him to answer it.

He didn't flat out say "I'm sorry" and "I apologize" but he gave his thoughts and feeling on what he called untruths in the documentary.

But he didn't say it the way that "They" wanted him to say it so it was an issue.

Ja is safe with Nike... for now.

Very powerful statement by Nike and I'm in full support.

Supporting Ja "Off the court" is most important, because that means that we're getting shoes!

1686943898082.gif

The shoes are dope. A better version of the Kyrie 1 for sure (although the "teeth" of the Kyrie 1 went hard aesthetically).

Like I've said before, I just need those Scratches. Ja won't be hooping for awhile.

And Kyrie has a new thread for his great value Anta shoes. Antisemites, antivaxxers, and ignoramuses are welcome there.

The shoes are dope. A better version of the Kyrie 1 for sure (although the "teeth" of the Kyrie 1 went hard aesthetically).

Like I've said before, I just need those Scratches. Ja won't be hooping for awhile.

And Kyrie has a new thread for his great value Anta shoes. Antisemites, antivaxxers, and ignoramuses are welcome there.

reported for hate speech.

Honestly Nike was probably more upset about him clowning the infinity model. Said he didn’t help design it and was (in Nike’s eyes) out of pocket. They dumped his *** because he wasn’t a team player.

Honestly Nike was probably more upset about him clowning the infinity model. Said he didn’t help design it and was (in Nike’s eyes) out of pocket. They dumped his *** because he wasn’t a team player.

Yes and it was already known soon after that that he wasn’t going to sign with Nike and vice versa.

The documentary just made it more immediate and noteworthy but they were already parting ways.

Anyone directly compare these to the kyrie 1 cushion wise? I loved the kyrie 1's cushion even tho back then the shoe tubers wanted to talk trash about they felt cheap, I loved hooping in those, plenty cushion from the foam that was in them, small zoom unit be damned.

Still have yet to get my hands on a pair of these. Any input would be appreciated.

Back
Top Bottom