Nike Ja 1 | Ja Morant’s First Signature Shoe

Nike Ja 1 PE “Autograph”
Color: Medium Soft Pink/Diffused Blue-Cobalt Bliss-Citron Tint
Style Code: FV1281-600
Release Date: Holiday 2023
Price: $110
Nike-Ja-1-PE-Autograph-Medium-Soft-Pink-FV1281-600.jpg

I like these

They should have blacked out the whole back heel on the smokes.

It looks poorly designed and out of place with that black patch.

I guess it would have sent a wrong message to just send them as is to outlets.

Yuck, that tag looks so misplaced. The text makes it look so much better.

*EDIT*

nike-ja-1-no-smoke-removed-graphic-003.jpg

It's embedded under the "netting", not removable

Coverup look like a damn trash can, so it's fitting. But on the other hand, that quote comes across corny on the shoe so it's a lose-lose situation.

With that said, burned my DSG coupon to scoop up a pair since I've been really wanting to try a pair of these and these overall colors are generic enough to try out. Looking forward to hooping in these.

Breaking these in today before I rock them at the Rec tomorrow. Been balling in LBJ XX/NXXT’s exclusively for almost half a year now so these feel VERY different.

First impressions are they feel like my Puma RS Dreamer’s. A very “snow boot” feel around my foot. My ankles are really hugged which is good. It doesn’t seem like I’d need to do the runners loop trick.

And I’ve had some really annoying heel spur pain for awhile, but I don’t even really feel much pain with how this shoe supports that area. That’s a huge plus.

Other than that, the shoes feel very firm and less bouncy in the soles than I would’ve imagined Ja shoes would be. They definitely feel every bit like a Nike entry bball shoe, but I’m still looking forward to playing in them tomorrow.

IMG_6835.jpeg

Breaking these in today before I rock them at the Rec tomorrow. Been balling in LBJ XX/NXXT’s exclusively for almost half a year now so these feel VERY different.

First impressions are they feel like my Puma RS Dreamer’s. A very “snow boot” feel around my foot. My ankles are really hugged which is good. It doesn’t seem like I’d need to do the runners loop trick.

And I’ve had some really annoying heel spur pain for awhile, but I don’t even really feel much pain with how this shoe supports that area. That’s a huge plus.

Other than that, the shoes feel very firm and less bouncy in the soles than I would’ve imagined Ja shoes would be. They definitely feel every bit like a Nike entry bball shoe, but I’m still looking forward to playing in them tomorrow.

IMG_6835.jpeg
Good write up. Fit is becoming more and more important for me.

No sign of the Zombie cw on any launch calendars yet. I hope I can scoop locally though… hopefully, they’ll also be an easy a scoop since I’m in the Bay Area lol

-edit-
I see them on FNL’s and DSG’s calendars! I’m READY!

Last edited:
What happened with the hype of the JA 1s. I remember they were selling out at first now they don't unless it is a exclusive pair. I though more people would post pics of them wearing their pair.

What happened with the hype of the JA 1s. I remember they were selling out at first now they don't unless it is a exclusive pair. I though more people would post pics of them wearing their pair.

If I had to guess, consumer fatigue coupled with each subsequent colorway being worse than the previous (not 100% but generally speaking). People also grew tired of the mismatch stuff. Jas absence from the spotlight prob didn’t help

Nike dropped the ball by previewing em but not releasing the Scratch (either colorway) on a wider release and the purple Chimneys at all

The Autograph and Zombie colorway are dope though. Autograph will def be copped by me

If I had to guess, consumer fatigue coupled with each subsequent colorway being worse than the previous (not 100% but generally speaking). People also grew tired of the mismatch stuff. Jas absence from the spotlight prob didn’t help

Nike dropped the ball by previewing em but not releasing the Scratch (either colorway) on a wider release and the purple Chimneys at all

The Autograph and Zombie colorway are dope though. Autograph will def be copped by me
I see. I like the colorways that were dropped. So far I copped the Triva's, Fuels and The mix match pair. I like the black and grey pair that just dropped but I think I am done with the 1s unless I see for a steal

I see. I like the colorways that were dropped. So far I copped the Triva's, Fuels and The mix match pair. I like the black and grey pair that just dropped but I think I am done with the 1s unless I see for a steal
For sure, there def were fans of every colorway that dropped. I’m speaking moreso re: colorways the masses HAD to have.

Each colorway was kind of a mixed bag on who liked it and who didnt

I personally didn’t like 80% of the colors

Only certain pairs were a slam dunk across the board

out of site out of mind

They were dropping in the summer

It's more hype for basketball season during the season when you see them on court.

Back
Top Bottom