Nike Ja Morant 1 Concept, NOT a real thing!

That might be a good thing considering how Nike Basketball has been lately.

If indeed true, I’m in. I like the casual appeal
Feel like he shoulda got a lil more tech. He's a rising star in the league. These are bland nothing like his game.

Look fwd to when they drop

Please, make it hi tops so he can protect his ankles!

The way hes playing, its just a matter of time before someones foot is beneath him when hes landing and the ankle start rolling.

Last edited:
I like the simplicity in this design and these might be the most "daily shoe but always ready to hoop in" shoes I've ever seen.

I think it fits Ja's style and I'd cop a pair.

Saw these floating around but these are a render from a random designer, not official

You might as well keep the thread open tho for when he gets a Sig these next few years tho :lol: Feel like he one solid playoff run away.

Shame that these ain’t it though bc I woulda went for both the blue pairs.

Saw these floating around but these are a render from a random designer, not official

You might as well keep the thread open tho for when he gets a Sig these next few years tho :lol: Feel like he one solid playoff run away.

Shame that these ain’t it though bc I woulda went for both the blue pairs.

Well, **** 😢 thanks for the info bro!

They look better than PG line tbh

Although not real I woulda copped

This young man flat out puts everything on the line day in and day out and is becoming a household name/box office athlete . Given the nations current economic crunch and importing issues, it baffles me why guys like Kyrie who openly call his sig trash and Zion who is immune to staying healthy have sigs. Meanwhile guys like Ja and Book don’t have signature shoes although they are signed to Nike. They also let Kobe’s estate walk. Im starting to wonder if they are complacent with just having the rights to NBA apparels has caused them to get lazy in the kicks department. Btw Booker and Ja deserve their own shoe.

Nice rendering work but I would have to agree that they're far too basic. Don't want his line to get off to a bland start like PGs. I actually started a rough sketch on a Ja sig shoe a few months ago. I'll post pics in a few

My little amateur rendering. I call it the
Zoom One-2
20220302_155813.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom