Nike Joyride

Joyride NSW. September 1st.

805B30BC-6429-47A9-92AC-CB1A39910390.jpeg
74258569-5E97-476B-A6DA-6FF1F9FDD42A.jpeg

Waiting on some reviews. For $180 they better blow my Epic Reacts away.
i feel like this is a slightly different direction than react since this is an all in one solution and react has multiple solutions based on what type of action your ding (running walking, jogging)

Im not sure if ill budge on these but i think ill get the basic pair since knowing nike they'll not release alot and they'll sell out fast and ill never get my hands on them again. or maybe not. i dont know but im really intrigued at this tech.

i feel like this is a slightly different direction than react since this is an all in one solution and react has multiple solutions based on what type of action your ding (running walking, jogging)

Im not sure if ill budge on these but i think ill get the basic pair since knowing nike they'll not release alot and they'll sell out fast and ill never get my hands on them again. or maybe not. i dont know but im really intrigued at this tech.
I was thinking the same thing. Worst case scenario I use them for a week or two and if I don’t like the tech will send them back.

Curious to see if the beads will eventually work their way of those little holes in the outsole...

Walking down the street with a trail of dippin dots behind you ain’t it...

180 plus Cali tax is pretty steep for these but new running tech prob gonna have me copping today anyways lol

Back
Top Bottom