Nike Joyride

Foam is definitely softer than react...

C5F732A8-A7EB-4E2F-AABF-D3A3D724BE20.jpeg

They happen to have any other colorways in stock?

i really wnat to try these sooner than later but something is telling me to just save my money for the NSW version. ugh decisions.
Is this reallyb etter than epic react? if so im going to cop early.

Saw a review that said these were on the heavier side? I can’t seem to find anything regarding weight

The Presto Reacts are my personal sneaker of the year, so far. It's the perfect sneaker for me. I'll hold off buying a second and third pair of Prestos to see the results of the comfort on this one.

11.5oz that’s more than the Vomero 14s and 3 oz more than the ER2s

Last edited:
the handful of reviews ive read so far claims they are relatively lightweight

i really wnat to try these sooner than later but something is telling me to just save my money for the ]NSW version. ugh decisions.

This.
I might get the JRR to cop a feel, and decide from there. I think the NSW is $200 with an MMW possibly $220 (same design as NSW but all white).

This.
I might get the JRR to cop a feel, and decide from there. I think the NSW is $200 with an MMW possibly $220 (same design as NSW but all white).

NSW will be $140, but only has 2 pods. Foam is the primary cushioning in the forefoot.

there are three NSW models :lol:

the OPTIK looks like it only has two pods from the lateral view but you can see some dippin'dots on the forefoot from the sole pov
NSW_FA19_NSW_Joyride_Optik05_hd_1600.jpg

NSW_FA19_NSW_Joyride_Optik04_hd_1600.jpg

SETTER has three pods too
NSW_FA19_NSW_Joyride_Setter05_hd_1600.jpg

NSW_FA19_NSW_Joyride_Setter04_hd_1600.jpg

regular NSW only has midfoot and heel pods
NSW_FA19_NSW_Joyride02_hd_1600.jpg

I really like the Optik, but as a men’s 13 I’m in the same boat.

Will be copping NSW pair, curious on if we get multiple colors on the initial release.
What’s funny is I’m a 13 and want an optik too, maybe if we all comment to release men’s sizing when it released, maybe they would (long shot I know hahaha), in general more men’s zip shoes have happened

I’m copping the black/white flyknit and the green/purple NSW for sure.

Back
Top Bottom