Nike KD 11

Nike KD11

• Flyknit upper - sock-like fit construction with knitted holes for breathability
  • Full Length Zoom Air
  • Nike React Foam

DdK3tQYXcAAriwv.jpg

DdK3tQZXUAEezIZ.jpg
DdK3tQcXkAEheHU.jpg
DdK3tQcX4AAM1lC.jpg

DdK7QBVVQAAvzu2.jpg
DdK7QBXUwAABYSu.jpg
DdK7QBcVQAAkAsJ.jpg

DdKufM1UQAATX06.jpg

DdKuhL2U0AIkbI1.jpg

DdKud11UwAInfqn.jpg

Last edited:
Full zoom with react carrier.
Thanks for the information everyone. That sounds like a really interesting cushioning platform. Hope it's better than the lunar/zoom midsole from the Lebron 11s - I liked it but the lunarlon didn't last. This kind of cushioning platform has the potential to have good impact protection, bounce, and lateral stability. It doesn't look as sexy as the full length exposed zoom on the 9s and 10s, but it could play much better. I'm excited to hear more and get some reviews.

Looks like Nike added forefoot outriggers. Yes! Looking forward to improved lateral stability.

Design wise, the upper is not inspiring. Looks like a KD Three5 take down model. The upside is the Nike added reinforcement for forefoot lateral containment, which was of the lowlights of the 10s. Thanks Nike!

Any more news on release dates?

Like the cushioning specs -- especially full zoom, but what is it about the translucent bottoms? Just more terrible traction. Interested to see what is done about the heel slip and will they continue to come off Durants feet like the 9 did and the 10 still do. Hopefully they arent narrow.

Kept these hid from any leaks pretty well.

Price point?

Man, obviously performance aside becuase nobody knows how they feel, they look like baby shoes. Nike really is struggling with some of these designs

Looks bulky outside of the last pic, which was the best photo in the group.

Gonna have to grow on me.

Price point?

i think it was reported in december it was $150 when there was a leak of colorways releasing, then again it also stated it would release in Apr of this year and we're halfway through May now

Back
Top Bottom