Nike KD 12

it feels like i'm going to have to get them myself to see what they look like on foot with jeans. smh.

How's the cushioning on these for you guys?
I feel it wore down a little bit after use
IMG_1042.jpg

How's the cushioning on these for you guys?
I feel it wore down a little bit after use
IMG_1042.jpg

I've been playing in these since May exclusively, my thoughts:
  • Upper is starting to fray on the corner where the upper eyelet is, typical wear and tear
  • One of my flyknit windows peeled off halfway, annoying but doesn't affect anything
  • Tongue padding wore down on one shoe, getting lace pressure when I tie them tight
  • Traction is holding up great, I only play indoors
  • Cushion still feels great but I not as bouncy when brand new
Waiting for these to hit <$100 to stock up.

Wore my 90s kid for a whole month and nothing else. The tongue stitching ripped off the upper on one side. No complaints for playing I never had to wipe

Been playing in my days 1 all summer. I play in door twice a week. Before the KD 12 dropped the Kobe 1 protro and jordan 31 were my hoop rotation.

Now I cant stay away from the KD12s

Cushion still strong
Break in stage is very short and after is :smokin
Traction is :smokin
The feeling of the top shoe string by the ankle is the only complaint (its not THAT bad tho)

Kind of looks like they went back to the puffed tongue that was on the Day One and Dubs pairs?? Tough to tell. I really like the smoother memory-foam feeling tongue and heel collar material on the newer pairs like Nationals and Peach Jam

AR4229-002-9-1125x750.jpg

AR4229-100-3-1125x750.jpg

versus

CK1200-900-10-1125x750.jpg

Kind of looks like they went back to the puffed tongue that was on the Day One and Dubs pairs?? Tough to tell. I really like the smoother memory-foam feeling tongue and heel collar material on the newer pairs like Nationals and Peach Jam

versus

Looks to me the general releases will have the first iteration of the tongue or maybe just the older designs? I love the material of the Nationals and I assume the peach jam pairs. The tongue tab as well is much better quality better than that cookie sheet like paper.

The Nationals pair was the quality in material I was looking for. Love to hear everyone else's comments...
My university reds tongue material is starting to lose its shape

Back
Top Bottom