Nike KD 12

Get some better socks lol. Size up if need be.

Someone will always have a complaint about why a shoe doesn’t work for them.

The worst thing you can do is assume that because one person had an issue, your feet will have the same issue.

Like the man said— first time in over 100 pages that someone brought that up...

Exactly why I don’t pay attention to reviews!

kevin-durant-nike-kd12-the-day-one-4.jpg

never forget

kevin-durant-nike-kd12-the-day-one-7.jpg

Even fakes wont use solid outsoles now. Solid outsole=fake cause Nike only uses translucent now. :rofl:

Exactly why I don’t pay attention to reviews!

I mean I wouldn’t go that far.

If reviewers are saying that the traction is bad, you have to take that into account.

But if one guy reports a sloppy fit, arch pain too much volume above the toe box etc... I have to be the judge of that.

Nike elite quick thick socks and it still happens

Sizing up would ruin the fit (also good luck finding a 14.5 pair lol)

It just happens with my feet and some shoes sometimes. If the shoe is snug and the material isn't softish knit I get that

It just happens with my feet and some shoes sometimes. If the shoe is snug and the material isn't softish knit I get that

Stance Basketball socks > Nike Basketball socks

Sucks that that happens to you though.

Stance Basketball socks > Nike Basketball socks
Absolutely agree, harder to find XL-sized stance performance socks unfortunately...I only have two pairs of those and it still happens.

If the ID pairs are a bit roomier than the Day One cw as people say I might get another pair!

Absolutely agree, harder to find XL-sized stance performance socks unfortunately...I only have two pairs of those and it still happens.

If the ID pairs are a bit roomier than the Day One cw as people say I might get another pair!
Check Ross. I always see Stance basketball socks in XL there. At least 2-3 pairs at each location and there are a lot of locations over here.

If you have one, even though there are not a lot of locations. Check stance socks outlet stores. They have like buy 4 get 2 free deals.

I always see XL and up and cheaper than the smaller sizes ones. Like S-L is $9 each, I see the XL’s for like $5 or less.

Is it weird to anyone that NDC still keeps the day 1s and all the CWs at full price, fsr? It feels like on their expensive sig models they used to do price drops super fast in previous years, at least on the super GRs.....

I know other stores have dropped prices but waiting on ndc

Last edited:
Pulled the trigger on the white/blues on DSG. $109+tax
Real nice colorway. The quad axial is multi colored too which is a great detail. Tongue only thing I wish was the revised version in the newer GR’s. Otherwise the outsole is crazy nice too

saw this on footlocker release calendar. Haven't seen anything about this...maybe these are the cements?

Attachments

• fl.jpg
    fl.jpg
    83 KB · Views: 31
Back
Top Bottom