Nike KD 12

Any in hand pics of those? Love em blacked out + the Gsw home sole is tough in hand, so sticky on court too.

DSG 25% works on the BF pair. Free return so might as well buy now since you can buy day one with discount

Triple black 25% off on NDC. Code: CYBER
471E2731-B879-4800-9F1A-3A7CB1956D58.jpeg

Those go hard. If I was in need I’d def grab and try em out. Too many ball kicks. Too little run time.

Those go hard. If I was in need I’d def grab and try em out. Too many ball kicks. Too little run time.

I'm in the same situation. I been runnin in the 34s and they've been working for me. I've got the KDs on deck and keep wanting to play in them in case I want to get the anthracite pair, since the KDs are pretty much the most popular shoe in the NBA this season so far. But I don't have enough time where I want to test out a new shoe, and they don't feel slam dunk out the box.

Just copped,...will be new hoop shoe. Question to any1 who hoops in these....

do they stretch at all?

Kinda snug and already a half size up.

Those are so cold.

Grabbed the wolf grey pair for a steal in a half size up so looking forward to using those in the huge *** gym this league is in. A lotta running.

Those pearls are crazy. I think I'm finally going to play in my 12s and see if they live up to the hype.

Finally got a 13 in the wolf grey color via goat. steal.
squeezed in a 12 before and knew they felt good, they were just way too short/tight.

But today got a shoot around / circuit shooting / cardio workout in them today.
Damn they fit good and feel great. Will be my #1 for the near future.

Back
Top Bottom