Nike KD 12

Potential for colorways is crazy with this sneaker. But I've been burned by translucent outsoles far too many times. I play on relatively clean courts and translucent outsoles haven't treat me well there. Gum soles have been best for me so far but there aren't much sneakers with gum outsoles.

Agreed.

It’s weird because Adidas translucent consistently sticks like glue model to model but Nike translucent is hit and miss. I don’t wear Under Armour so I can’t speak to that but from what I’ve read/heard their translucent is good.

I had 5 pairs all 5 popped

I mean I know it was a pretty widespread issue, but that's just bad luck man. 5 pairs defective? Yikes. The fact that you purchased 5 pairs kind of hints towards the fact that you really wanted the shoe to work out for you lol...

And as unacceptable as a zoom unit popping is, you can't deny that that shoe was beastly all other things considered... which was my original point.

From SoleBros IG
20190314_185703.jpg

There is a 10.5 and a 12 in black and white on goat at the moment for 250. I bit the bullet and bought the 11 that was listed. Interested to see how these are compared to the last couple pairs

I'm looking for my next hoop shoe and I'm not excited about any of the current Nike shoes. Interested to see how the 12s stack up against the Zoom Freak 1s, Jordan Supreme Elevations, and the new Alphadunk. I'm hoping all of them deliver on the performance front, so us consumers have multiple good choices...

I'm looking for my next hoop shoe and I'm not excited about any of the current Nike shoes. Interested to see how the 12s stack up against the Zoom Freak 1s, Jordan Supreme Elevations, and the new Alphadunk. I'm hoping all of them deliver on the performance front, so us consumers have multiple good choices...

You and me both

Back
Top Bottom