Nike KD 12

I’m really liking my ID pairs. Cushioning is bouncy and fast but also good for hard landings. Traction is great with solid outsole option I picked. Containment, stability, and support are just right - so nice after problems I had with the 9-11s. When ID comes back in getting at least one more pair.

20% off plus $20 off next purchase at DSG was enough to tempt me into getting the white/grey. It’s kinda like the inverse of the black/grey pair I’ve been wearing.

Coupon and reward aren’t valid for Nike online but both work in store.

I’m really liking my ID pairs. Cushioning is bouncy and fast but also good for hard landings. Traction is great with solid outsole option I picked. Containment, stability, and support are just right - so nice after problems I had with the 9-11s. When ID comes back in getting at least one more pair.
Sounds perfect. Just wish they were true lows. What were your designs again? Would def use solid outsole if I ID’d.

Sounds perfect. Just wish they were true lows. What were your designs again? Would def use solid outsole if I ID’d.

Agreed a true low would be nice, but they are really only 1/4-1/2” higher than my Vol 3s and KT4 lows, so though they look high they really aren’t.

Here are my pairs:
83D3FE45-CC16-43B5-8419-D94FCE0554D7.jpeg
45876F7B-8982-4575-8356-63DD7B0329DF.jpeg

20% off plus $20 off next purchase at DSG was enough to tempt me into getting the white/grey. It’s kinda like the inverse of the black/grey pair I’ve been wearing.

Where did you find the $20 off next purchase coupon?

Klay went down hurt and on crutches tonight. Waiting to hear everyone’s potential injuries from wearing his Vantas, the way we did when KD went down.....:nerd:

Jk lol

Oh what?

Purchasing tomorrow. Thanks for the heads up!

I mean I feel bad for the players that got injured, but I don’t feel bad that’s how they lost considering their last three titles were kind of due injuries by stars on other teams. 2015 against the Cavs (Cavs lost Kyrie and Love), 2017 against the Spurs (Spurs lost Kawhii), and 2018 against Rockets (Rockets lost CP3). Don’t mean to sound cold. I think there’s quite a few ppl that feel that way about the team. But I do feel bad for the players who got hurt and hope for a speedy and solid recovery.

It is too bad we didn't see a 3 peat.
Everyone was prepared to see the Warriors win easily the playoffs!!
Nobody was prepared to see KD and Klay like that.
It was a great season and it is a bad end.

Last edited:
It is too bad we didn't see a 3 peat.
Everyone was prepared to see the Warriors win easily the playoffs!!
Nobody was prepared to see KD and Klay like that.
It was a great season and it is a bad end.

Who exactly is everyone?? No one was prepared to see KD and Klay like that? The same way no one was prepared to see Irving and Love go down? Or Kawhii? Or CP3? Come on man. Feel bad about the injuries, but your going to be hard pressed to find a lot of ppl who feel bad for that organization, let alone “everyone.”

Where did you find the $20 off next purchase coupon?

The 20% off was on their website yesterday and is still there as of right now (Fri evening). It’s automatically added to cart for valid items online (I don’t think any Nike items are valid) but there’s an option to print a coupon for in-store use, which works for the KDs.

There’s also a promo for $20 towards next purchase if you spend $100 that should come with your receipt at checkout.

I figure KDs for $120 with another $20 to use towards some shorts or compression tights is a pretty nice deal.

They’ve got the black/white, white/blue, and white/grey online, my store appeared to only have the two white colors, but you should be able to see what’s in stock in your closest store(s) there on the website.

Good luck

The 20% off was on their website yesterday and is still there as of right now (Fri evening). It’s automatically added to cart for valid items online (I don’t think any Nike items are valid) but there’s an option to print a coupon for in-store use, which works for the KDs.

There’s also a promo for $20 towards next purchase if you spend $100 that should come with your receipt at checkout.

I figure KDs for $120 with another $20 to use towards some shorts or compression tights is a pretty nice deal.

They’ve got the black/white, white/blue, and white/grey online, my store appeared to only have the two white colors, but you should be able to see what’s in stock in your closest store(s) there on the website.

Good luck

Thanks!

Good luck

Thanks for posting. I was able to cop a pair of KD 11 at $80. Will cop the 12 next year hopefully at this price range.

I was just thinking how ridiculous the talk about the KD12 causing his injuries is.

Wouldn’t guys be going down in the Kobe Exodus every game? Way less support in those.

Anybody trying to blame these shoes for injury needs to take a step back and think logical.
who's doing that? on NT? Not really seeing it in this thread.

I mean I feel bad for the players that got injured, but I don’t feel bad that’s how they lost considering their last three titles were kind of due injuries by stars on other teams. 2015 against the Cavs (Cavs lost Kyrie and Love), 2017 against the Spurs (Spurs lost Kawhii), and 2018 against Rockets (Rockets lost CP3). Don’t mean to sound cold. I think there’s quite a few ppl that feel that way about the team. But I do feel bad for the players who got hurt and hope for a speedy and solid recovery.

exactly. a dose of their own medicine this 2019.

Back
Top Bottom