Nike KD 12

I was able to cop the EYBL pair from DSG with 20% off. Also, you can get 8% cash back from ebates.
How you get that 20%? Is it the email? If so, does it put the 20% in automatically or after you buy? I ask because it isn’t working for me.

How you get that 20%? Is it the email? If so, does it put the 20% in automatically or after you buy? I ask because it isn’t working for me.
I saw the promotion on Ebates. You have to talk with a sale rep to get the 20% discount because most Nike products are excluded from the promotion.

Reactions: SkZ
EB2B0C76-51FA-47CF-BC3E-B190803EF029.jpeg
D0FA9A67-13FC-4FE3-AEB2-4BEA491BFEAF.jpeg
9B45CD08-350C-411A-B8FB-DE753C13EECA.jpeg
0EA81879-52AE-4F5F-92BA-E1F971FB9555.jpeg

What's the fastest anyone here has received their ID's in the mail?

I just ordered mine hoping they miraculously arrive before the estimated date.

I haven't ordered ID's since 2012.

Dudes just have to quickly say as I’m still currently playing.. but Iv just broke out my ID for the first time, with solid outsole and damn!!!
Game changer.
I thought my translucent pairs on 90’s, Day One’s, Uni Red, Warriors all had great traction but they are piss poor compared to the solid rubber.
I highly recommend doing a ID for £20/$20 extra.
Best grip/traction Iv ever had on a shoe straight from box.

Saw the EYBLs in person today. They look so much better in person and I was going to pass now I need them along with the nationals. The internet does not do them justice. I’m glad my mall is carrying KDs again. I’ve been spoiled with great deals of 40%-70% off since Leo seemed to forget there’s other colors besides grey and everyone hating on KD. Both the pairs I want seem like they’re going to eventually sell out. I’m jumping on the first sale.

My wife got both pairs from Nike yesterday, she said Jams are noticeably more narrow. Anybody own both and feel the same?

My wife got both pairs from Nike yesterday, she said Jams are noticeably more narrow. Anybody own both and feel the same?

EVERY single colorway in these fit different man. **** is weird.

Nationals fit me perfect, 90s kids almost fit like a 12.5 even though I got a 12. Reds fit me big also and the Blacks fit more narrow than them all. All sz 12, all fit different.

Back
Top Bottom