Nike KD 12: “Aunt Pearl”
nike-kd-12-aunt-pearl-1.jpg

Nike KD 12: “Enspire”
2298-ikrsess7146518.jpg

Nike KD 12: “All-Star”
Nike-KD-12-Don-C-All-Star-CD4982-900-Release-Date-4.jpg

Last edited:
See a few blue and orange color ways...:lol:
I say bring on the 12 already, I liked the 11 as a shoe, but the colorways are the most boring and generic I’ve ever seen for a sig line.

I say bring on the 12 already, I liked the 11 as a shoe, but the colorways are the most boring and generic I’ve ever seen for a sig line.

Agree 100%. They did what, 5 almost entirely gray/black colorways? Was crazy excited at the possibility of the academy pair releasing, but that excitement died fast with their trash.

does Nike know something we don't>D like KDs' playing for the Knicks next season with all that blue/orange colorway releasing:lol:

Of course a GSW colorway is on schedule when he has one foot out the door. :lol:

Last edited:
"Don C has had his fair share of collaborative projects with Jordan Brand over the past few years—including multiple Air Jordan 2s and even his own hybrid silhouette, the Legacy 312. Now, it looks like the Chicago-born creative could be taking his design talents to Nike Basketball.

In the latest episode of the ESPN+ original series The Boardroom, Don C hinted at what he's been working on with Nike.

"I’m working on the KD 12, the stories that we’re telling. The sauce that I think I can add, I want to tell some stories about KD’s inspiration, things that he’s into that we can now message through the product," he said.

It is unclear what Don C's exact role is in the process of Kevin Durant's upcoming signature model, but given the line's history it's possible that Leo Chang will remain at the helm of the actual product design and the founder of Just Don will lend his skills to certain colorways and storytelling executions. Recent reports suggest that the KD 12 can be expected to arrive at retailers some time in Spring 2019"

what about virgil tho lol

"Don C has had his fair share of collaborative projects with Jordan Brand over the past few years—including multiple Air Jordan 2s and even his own hybrid silhouette, the Legacy 312. Now, it looks like the Chicago-born creative could be taking his design talents to Nike Basketball.

In the latest episode of the ESPN+ original series The Boardroom, Don C hinted at what he's been working on with Nike.

"I’m working on the KD 12, the stories that we’re telling. The sauce that I think I can add, I want to tell some stories about KD’s inspiration, things that he’s into that we can now message through the product," he said.

It is unclear what Don C's exact role is in the process of Kevin Durant's upcoming signature model, but given the line's history it's possible that Leo Chang will remain at the helm of the actual product design and the founder of Just Don will lend his skills to certain colorways and storytelling executions. Recent reports suggest that the KD 12 can be expected to arrive at retailers some time in Spring 2019"

what about virgil tho lol

Interesting. Seems like he’s working on the colorways and storytelling but maybe not the actual design of the kd 12? Just my interpretation. Not to mention at this point I’m sure the final product is either close to or already finished.

JS”

hopefully this gon b gud, the 11 is a monumental flop

whats the point of react if you're just gonna cage the entire thing

Was never a fan of the KD line, though I did like 9s - never bought a pair, but tried them on at stores countless times.

I just never felt locked down and the lack of out rigger, either on the lateral of the sole or a wider footbed (Zer0.1) made me nervous. Hella comfy though.

Hoping the 12's are promising. Leo Chang has been on the KD line for awhile right? Probably makes sense for him to continue.

I'm an Eric Avar fan myself lol

Screenshot_20190306-003016.png
everything for April is listed as 1st so date not exact but looks to be April release anyway

Back
Top Bottom