Nike KD 12

Man you and me are the same on this. Been balling in zk1 81 points for that reason exactly. Might have to copy this kd id as well. Maybe throw a small hit of orange somewhere in hopes he comes to the Knicks.

Nice! I had the “white shark” Kobe 1 :smile:

A little orange on white KD12 would look nice, plus there’s the tiny hit of blue in the ‘zoom’ mark there already.

The whiteout pair is dope af. Just hate that they would get dirty so quick

Yeah, it’s true. Though I don’t mind the look of some white sneakers with real court use either. I’ve got a pair of the Jordan 11 anniversary shoes and they kinda look cool with years of court use. Sort of an old school look.

And let’s face it, I’m old and out of shape these days so I just float on the perimeter and spot up for threes — my shoes stay fairly clean watching other guys drive to the basket and waiting for the pass :smile:

The whites are not all white, it’s a light grey to the shoe.

I’ve balled in mine over 10 times already n they still look good

The whites are not all white, it’s a light grey to the shoe.

I’ve balled in mine over 10 times already n they still look good

If you’re referring to the Warriors-themed colorway, it does look to have an upper and laces a shade darker than white. The white upper on the Nike By You is a pretty straightforward bright white.

Just in case anyone ends up deciding between the Warriors pair or a white-based custom :smile:

KD12 ID-3.jpg

KD12 ID-16.jpg

KD12 ID-26.jpg

KD12 ID-32.jpg

KD12 ID-36.jpg

KD12 ID-30.jpg

KD12 ID-29.jpg

KD12 ID-28.jpg

Introducing my Nike KD12 ID Seattle SuperSonic - my inspiration came from when KD was Drafted by them in 2007......

Got the day ones with an employee discount waiting for them to ship. If these perform as good as people say I'll have enough hoop shoes to last a while

at least IDs don't have those stupid crinkle paper tags

Call me crazy, but I kinda like the lightweight crinkle fabric tags. Kinda gives that deconstructed Off-White vibe, which is also referenced in the Flyknit printed text and the swoosh placement. As kind of a neo-90s concept, it’s cool.

Last edited:
I ordered tts. Same size as the pg 1, kyrie 4, kd 9, other narrow shoes. I hope these fit me good

Are the ID’s still down in the US like here in Europe?
Think Nike are waiting until this 20% off promotion is finished before they return to ID.

Back
Top Bottom