Nike KD 12

I never ever ever blame the construction of a shoe but man these have some bad luck or something attached to them. Tore my meniscus in the 90s kids. :smh: Will probably hang my 12s up for good even though theyre crazy fun to play in.

It's not the shoes, it's KD and the training staff.

The whole situation smells funky, and it's tainted the Finals no matter who wins.
Why people keep saying this madness like that man didn’t get any outside advice and just let GS strong arm him to come back like he some little kid? I’m sorry I can’t believe he had no outside opinions at all but maybe I’m wrong.

Why people keep saying this madness like that man didn’t get any outside advice and just let GS strong arm him to come back like he some little kid? I’m sorry I can’t believe he had no outside opinions at all but maybe I’m wrong.

It’s all spin, man. People eat up anything.

F8A37622-E0FB-4193-A6DD-6FE1FAB4B97A.jpeg

Internet ain't got no chill.

I never ever ever blame the construction of a shoe but man these have some bad luck or something attached to them. Tore my meniscus in the 90s kids. :smh: Will probably hang my 12s up for good even though theyre crazy fun to play in.

Get well soon.
Physical Therapy is key.
Tore mine in 03'

Damn I sprained my ankle in these first play of the game. Not the shoes fault cuz some guy ran past me and my ankle got caught. Had plenty of players make jokes that it was the shoes. It's only a grade 1 though so no worries because I was gonna take a month off from hoops anyways, been playing games every week for a year my body broken

Damn I sprained my ankle in these first play of the game. Not the shoes fault cuz some guy ran past me and my ankle got caught. Had plenty of players make jokes that it was the shoes. It's only a grade 1 though so no worries because I was gonna take a month off from hoops anyways, been playing games every week for a year my body broken

Ya I was playing 2-3 times a week for probably 2 years and finally last week my knees were sore.

Taking the next 2 weeks off since I have no more obligations to play until September. I wanna be healed up for those summer runs at LA fitness in July and August :pimp:

Ya I was playing 2-3 times a week for probably 2 years and finally last week my knees were sore.

Taking the next 2 weeks off since I have no more obligations to play until September. I wanna be healed up for those summer runs at LA fitness in July and August :pimp:

LA fitness has decent runs but the court is so small and they only play 4s. Im gonna consider switching to lifetime. What kind of leagues do you play in?

What were you hooping in prior to the 12? What happened (what move/play) on the tear? You already have surgery or has it been scheduled? Best wishes on your recovery.

JS”

It’s all spin, man. People eat up anything.

It's not madness or spin, and KD wasn't strong-armed. It's out in the open that he wanted to come back ASAP. But you don't have to be anything more than a low-level member of the training staff to know that a weakened leg, especially a calf muscle, will cause you to overcompensate elsewhere. That's why it looked like a bomb went off within KD's leg in slo-mo.

It's not a conspiracy theory. I'm sure they had tons of doctors and second opinions, but clearly the focus was on "when can I get back" and not "what COULD happen if I come back?"

It's just sad for fans of basketball. I hope he makes a full recovery, but there's also the chance that we've seen the best of KD we're going to get. :frown:

It's not madness or spin, and KD wasn't strong-armed. It's out in the open that he wanted to come back ASAP. But you don't have to be anything more than a low-level member of the training staff to know that a weakened leg, especially a calf muscle, will cause you to overcompensate elsewhere. That's why it looked like a bomb went off within KD's leg in slo-mo.

It's not a conspiracy theory. I'm sure they had tons of doctors and second opinions, but clearly the focus was on "when can I get back" and not "what COULD happen if I come back?"

It's just sad for fans of basketball. I hope he makes a full recovery, but there's also the chance that we've seen the best of KD we're going to get. :frown:

well if that happens Giannis prob gets a shoe boost he'd def over jump Kyrie & PG so yeah Lebron > Giannis > Kyrie > PG.....Kobe really random placement at this point. Kyrie should consider himself lucky bcuz if PG had went to LA he'd prob have gotten a boost that def would've pushed him over Kyrie, luckily neither one is particularly shinning in-spite of 3rd place voting in the MVP

Was it the kobe 7s that kobe ruptured his achilles in? If so arguably his least popular shoes lol

Back
Top Bottom