Nike KD 13

Their video? So, MTMHoops ISN’T Sneakerbriefs?

I feel completely idiotic - I just sat and watched that whole video. That guy, whoever he is, made a 15 minute video saying he doesn’t take offense and nothing said on here bothers him, but the whole video is calling out NT members that made statements he finds offensive and disrespectful.

Also, whoever made the video - when you say it’s your opinion but it’s a fact, as you said in the first 3-4 minutes and a few times after that, you lose all credibility with your audience. An opinion cannot be fact.

You guys made a special appearance in their video
This kid claims he takes no offense and then is so pressed he really spent 14 minutes of his video responding to comments on this thread. And called noblekane noblekane uneducated for not knowing the definition of “brief.” This is the best thing I’ve watched in a while :rofl:

It's a 19min video about how everyone is wrong and he is right cause he says so. I laugh at being called blinded by nike when I personally consider the Omn1s my favorite shoe of the last year for basketball. Maybe someone should actually learn about the different markets and how companies make their shoes for them specifically. Nike makes shoes with XDR outsoles which are made for outdoor basketball specifically to sell in Asia markets as outdoor basketball is what is prominently played in that region of the world.

I can’t wait to see which NT’er will make an appearance next.
JubilantImpishBirdofparadise-small.gif

Dude has more burner accounts than KD.

Last time he got trashed he was bragging about how much growth his social media was going through. If that's the case, why go through a total rebrand?

Hi YouTube!

I wonder why Anta and Li Ning are so underrated, maybe it's because they don't have any ****ing stores or marketing presence in the US. I wonder why Nike is so popular, maybe it's because they dominate the marketshare. Do yourself a favor and sign up for economics when high school starts back up.

I’m perfectly fine not watching a 18 min video about bias from a person showing bias. If the kid wants to talk on here great, otherwise I’m not going to waste my time with someone who lives in their own little reality where bias testing is adequate and markets don’t matter.

what? these guys saying my name in their video? lol should I even watch it? is it worth it?

them boys just better keep selling their sneaker briefs like the good little sports they are.

but seriously if you guys see this I am truly sorry for all the hurt in your butts that I may have caused.

Last edited:
I like the bleach part, but dont know bout the plaid stuff on the tongue and heel lining.Should have made them all black. Plaid gives it kind of a grungy feeling, throwback to those Nirvana/Alice In Chains/Soundgarden days, but still not a big fan

Yep...Nike running with the "90s kid" moniker, this time using grunge influence.

Not sure I would have chosen the mint green though.

On B/R kicks IG live KD said today his next couple shoes are going to be game changing for him, something different in his catalog . He has been focused on technology in the last couple shoes but he wants to incorporate both performance and lifestyle moving forward.

Back
Top Bottom