Nike KD 13

Glad the heel doesn’t point back anymore

any mid foot support? Arch? Curious. Quadaxial flywire is gone too? Softer upper sounds good. Hopefully less narrow

I'm willing to bet on a reveal this weekend or at least the IDs should be available by then. Either way, I'm copping multiple pairs as these look pretty good and are shaping up to be the most comfortable KD yet.

That profile view reminds me of the jumpman hustle.

20200317_133724.jpg

Toe shape and lacing looks like an improvement. Hope the heel isnt too tippy

I'm excited for these, looks like a good upgrade over the 12.

Solid outsoles on GR pairs, ankle collar looks like it'll actually touch your ankle, double stack zoom forefoot, theres a midfoot shank, foot should sit under the specked layer of the midsole and the tongue looks better padded.

I'm iffy on the rounded outsole of the heel and the circle traction pattern.

I'm excited for these, looks like a good upgrade over the 12.

Solid outsoles on GR pairs, ankle collar looks like it'll actually touch your ankle, double stack zoom forefoot, theres a midfoot shank, foot should sit under the specked layer of the midsole and the tongue looks better padded.

I'm iffy on the rounded outsole of the heel and the circle traction pattern.

The Pgs supposedly have good traction and those use circle patterns as did the why not 0.2.

i love everything about the 13 except for the back ankle part. i love how the 12 went outwards so no achilles rubbing. probably the most comfortable ball shoe in a while

I like these. Hopefully the first colorway sits like the PG4 and I can get them on disco.

Back
Top Bottom