Nike KD 14

I’m just waiting for the GT Cut to release so I can order both shoes at the same time. I want to do comparison testing.
I’m still hoping NBY becomes an option.

Struck out on so many other things...was going to cop these but my size disappeared as of this evening.

Alright, nevermind 🤷‍♂️

Pair came in. Feel fantastic. Bought up half sz like I was doing with the 12 and 13 and also got TTS cause they looked wider than previous years. TTS is the way to go. No constricting feeling initially and I’m sure they will break in some with wears. Upper is nice and soft. My sizing opinion is coming from someone who halfed up in KD 12 and 13, Kobe 5 and 6 Protro. Im TTS in just about everything else. The traction will for sure not last long. Stupid pliable and thin. XDR would be perfect. Cant wait for ids.

Not my kinda hoop shoe but a dope shoe. My pair comes up too high for me to ball in. I like a little bit more room around the ankle.

For me these fit pretty much like the Kyrie 6s, with the KD14s having a little bit more room for the foot. It's a "Corporate wants you to find the difference...it's the same picture" kind of moment, but the Kyrie 6 collar gives me a little bit more flexibility.

But the cushion here feels couchly! Very nice feel, very protective. And for the overpronators, there's a good bit of medial support including the outsole.

I haven't decided whether to keep them or send them back. I did have a random issue where each step you can hear the insole glue unstick and restick at the toe area, so probably going to send this specific pair back, but again it's a good shoe. Going to wait for the oil water colorway or some fire colorway or a great discount to come along and then grab them as an auxiliary hoop shoe.

vs. Raptors:

the-sneakers-worn-by-kevin-durant-of-the-brooklyn-nets-during-the-picture-id1232567522

I sent mine back already. Im waiting for ids or a good colorway. None of the colorways shown are even nice enough to buy on sale.

I sent mine back already. Im waiting for ids or a good colorway. None of the colorways shown are even nice enough to buy on sale.
Kind of unusual that there isn't a more neutral color in the first batch. No oreo or bred.

I guess there is that gray white pair not shown very well.

Back
Top Bottom