Nike KD 14

1650429610548.jpeg

1650429631380.jpeg

Hoping enough people passing on the disco pairs that they keep dropping, I never wore but would grab for a steal price to try before the 15’s

Hoping enough people passing on the disco pairs that they keep dropping, I never wore but would grab for a steal price to try before the 15’s

They’ll definitely keep dropping in price, just wait until the 19 or 20’s come out.

sweep sales, i mean ugggghhhhh, DEEP sales should be around the corner for these now. 😉

My 4 pairs of aunt pearls (8th total) just came in, I didn’t realize that the outsole was gold and not gum. Very very nice, this shoe is easily in my top five ever for ballin.

Looking forward to the 15 but I have no idea how they are going to top this model, job well done NIKE.

My 4 pairs of aunt pearls (8th total) just came in, I didn’t realize that the outsole was gold and not gum. Very very nice, this shoe is easily in my top five ever for ballin.

Looking forward to the 15 but I have no idea how they are going to top this model, job well done NIKE.

Honestly I didn’t know the soles weren’t gum until mine came in too and I was pleasantly surprised.

Last edited:
EDIT: FOUND EM! Look at my post below this one for ordering info from Foot Locker in store.

Did the red Ron English ever hit stateside? I doubt they would drop em now…..

Looking at paying resale for em but want to grab at retail if at all possible.

Last edited:
D77201AD-685E-4399-96A6-6C7F32C571A4.jpeg

Foot Locker SKU for the red Ron English:

034105663004 plus your size, which in my case is 11.5, so 115

9 would be 900
10.5 would be 105
12 would be 120

Etc etc

So my whole number was 034105663004115

This is for IN STORE ordering only

Last edited:
I kept wondering why they were calling these the RE 3. I had no idea that "Ky-D" 14 was considered a Ron English design. Those were ***

Been looking for a new shoe hoop outside in, since I moved to orlando from up north that’s all I really been doing. Outlet by me had them on the hash wall for like $50 couldn’t find my size but the app said there was only one.

I worked at an outlet for 4 years so I know no one actually wants to look in the back for 1 pair. Asked one person and they gave me my favorite line “if it’s not out here idk”. Didn’t even bother mentioning the app, whenever people pressed I’d just go in the back and chop it up and whenever someone ask for a stock check on the hash wall the people in the back rarely if ever actually look.

Back
Top Bottom