Nike KD 15

Im in liking the shoe with some color on it

The upper style cues remind me of the And 1 Rise:

19FFD235-1B97-4F61-8DA7-E672EAB39F70.jpeg

EFE1665B-C406-417B-A170-4BE50DFF53CE.jpeg

15s do look promising tho!

Feels like the cosmic unity, made for KD. Looks good to me, and I'm also in. No strap, doesn't look narrow.

Weird thing is when it was on his foot it didn't look low cut at all. But I guess he had ankle braces on.

With the 14s we got some early views on March 26th 2021 and the shoe released April 14th on NDC. So maybe we'll get the 15s by early May. Still interested to see when he starts wearing them (they're locked into the play-in game after last night).

Love looking at the details. They haven't used this "Ea$y" (Easy Money) stuff on the shoe or packaging before have they?

They have the whole Slim Reaper/Easy Money Sniper thing going on.

The Scythe on the sole

scythe.JPG

And the Ea$y on the heel tab. Not sure why they put a happy sun on one tongue and a burger on the other. Yall know?

suntongue.JPG

burgertongue.JPG

Heel looks very molded

heel.JPG

Lockdown looks like it'll be good with this lacing

lockdown.JPG

The sole is kind of interesting. Not sure how it feels but it looks like glued on plastic in this pics. But obviously it's not cheap and will perform well. Just an interesting look in the pics.

sole2.JPG

Then to complete the theme, the box is giving me hearse vibes :lol:

hearse.JPG

I don't love them or hate them. Decent but they don't look like a sig shoe for a player of his caliber. Paul George maybe.

I thought I liked them when I first saw the all black on his feet.

Now, not so much.

Will reserve final judgment once I see a couple more colorways.

From what I noticed on the last two models.

The designer likes Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles or I'm just seeing things.

Screenshot_20220403-163954_Chrome.jpg
20220403_164335.jpg
Screenshot_20220403-164441_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20220403-164845_Chrome.jpg

Yo! I saw the same thing when I was playing with the KD14 NBY options when they launched last year.

thumb-1920-817670.jpg

-edit-
Found the post in the KD14 thread lol

Maybe one of these:

Cell
KD14 NBY - Cell.jpg

TMNT Leonardo
KD14 NBY - TMNT Leonardo.jpg

TMNT Raphael
KD14 NBY - TMNT Raphael.jpg

Last edited:
Shoe looks fire IMO. Been a few years since I’ve seen a Nike sig shoe I’m liking right off the bat.

Thankfully with KD’s it’s almost always a guarantee will be a great performer, especially if this is just a modified version of the 14s

Nike KD 15 Black Boarder Blue Sanddrift Aura DC1975-001 Release Date

I think this is the only new pic.

SBD says they're coming out in April, but to me with the inevitable delays, I will continue to think early May.

This pic kinda convinced me

Didn’t see that little pattern on the wing around the swoosh

Back
Top Bottom