Nike KD 15

No extra laces came with these.

On the fence about that 50 Anniversary Hip Hop colorway.

Still want the ASW colorway. Maybe the Olympic colorway for the 4th of the July.

That’s so stupid they have 2 different style laces. Just leave the oval. They are better imo performance wise.

Likely another one of those NDC "fake sellouts." FTL still has a full run as well. Wonder how long these will stick around? I figured collectors would be all over these.
I think the only reason they sold out the 1st time cause of nike return policy plus the culture vultures are buying anything that has hype or hype associated with it and we all know the What The theme was fire 🔥 a few yrs ago

1683310736830.gif
Exactly. I mean, there are almost 20-25 colorways of this shoe and NONE of them were what you wanted, or even close?

I'm so confused. Are there two different versions of the What The or are some of the stock photos just wrong? Mine came like photo #1 but a lot of places have photo #2 as the stock photo. Same exact shoes except they're literally reversed. So if they both exist, you could theoretically buy both versions and make a pair that has two matching shoes.

Has anyone actually received or seen pictures of a pair that matches photo #2, or only #1?

Nike-KD-15-What-The-FN8010-500-4-1068x762.jpg

1683898099454.png

I'm so confused. Are there two different versions of the What The or are some of the stock photos just wrong? Mine came like photo #1 but a lot of places have photo #2 as the stock photo. Same exact shoes except they're literally reversed. So if they both exist, you could theoretically buy both versions and make a pair that has two matching shoes.

Has anyone actually received or seen pictures of a pair that matches photo #2, or only #1?

Nike-KD-15-What-The-FN8010-500-4-1068x762.jpg

1683898099454.png

I have two pairs and they're both #1.

I just scrolled back and someone on the last page appears to actually own version #2. So damn weird. I have the Kybrid 2 What Thes and I have two pairs and on one of them, the back panels are swapped. I always assumed it was a factory error pair but maybe they just released two version of those also.

I like those. I like the hip-hop themed colorways for the KD 15s more than the metaverse-themed collab with Ron English on the 14s. I think just in general (and I might be stretching this out with my personal analysis), the hip-hop theme just resonates more with me.

Just feels phoned in. The golden mic is ok, the patch on the tongue, and what? Maybe there's something on the sole that's related that we can't see yet.

Back
Top Bottom