Nike KD 15

Why are you guys hating so bad? Correcting the misinformation is alright but outright slander is not cool. Don't even like Sammy, his ID's are terrible.... but he's been doing reviews for years, he's put in a lot of time and cash into his channel. The other Pinoy fellow lives in a spot where it's probably a lot harder to afford shoes too.

Having more performance reviewers is good, whether or not you like them. Roasting celebrities and NBA stars is different from roasting people on the grind putting in work for low returns...

P.S.
The KD15 looks more aesthetic than the KD14 but it's obvious it won't match the performance. KD15's base is more narrow like the KD12 and the outsole thickness is dissappointing. Looks like there is not enough collar padding and needs another laceloop on top. The saving grace is that it could be lower to the ground and the uppers might be nicer. Don't own them, this is speculation.

Why are you guys hating so bad? Correcting the misinformation is alright but outright slander is not cool. Don't even like Sammy, his ID's are terrible.... but he's been doing reviews for years, he's put in a lot of time and cash into his channel. The other Pinoy fellow lives in a spot where it's probably a lot harder to afford shoes too.

Having more performance reviewers is good, whether or not you like them. Roasting celebrities and NBA stars is different from roasting people on the grind putting in work for low returns...

P.S.
The KD15 looks more aesthetic than the KD14 but it's obvious it won't match the performance. KD15's base is more narrow like the KD12 and the outsole thickness is dissappointing. Looks like there is not enough collar padding and needs another laceloop on top. The saving grace is that it could be lower to the ground and the uppers might be nicer. Don't own them, this is speculation.

Sammy is a cool fellow. Where i work i’ve met both “sole brothers” a few times. Sammy and his girl seem cool and chill as hell. Super nice.

Donnie every time i’ve met him he’s been “too cool for school” borderline being a ****. Now it could be i caught him a bad days but its my perception based on my interactions Almost felt like he was only in it for the $$$ and it was just a job.

ID4Shoes on eBay posted the white pair for $199 USD
I’m debating ordering these. If they don’t come out until Oct I think it’s a good deal. But will be pissed if they come out soon and I ordered them from overseas for no reason

P.S.

If you doing a review of a basketball performance shoe id expect you to atleast play, even casually.

Would you take fitness advice from someone who doesnt gym?

And this is under the assumption he doesnt play, if he does I revoke everything ive said. :lol:

Why’s the interest fizzle out for this shoe? Release date uncertainties? Or foam? Don’t really care react versus phylon. Just care how it feels

If you doing a review of a basketball performance shoe id expect you to atleast play, even casually.

Would you take fitness advice from someone who doesnt gym?

And this is under the assumption he doesnt play, if he does I revoke everything ive said. :lol:

i mean.. people do this all the time. have you seen some of the trainers at your local gyms :lol: but that's a whole other topic

pretty sure he does play, however.

P.S.

I’m not hating just picking out a couple things I noticed. It’s good to have a lot of options for people that review shoes.

Sammy being shorter and super lightweight is good for players his style but what he talks about in his reviews doesn’t suit me being 6’3” and 210 pounds. We are just two completely different players where I put more force on the shoe, but I think he’s being putting the work in and does a pretty good job.

All the colorways suck so far but the model and tech are 🔥. I’m really looking forward to NBY.

Yeah, I haven't been a fan of any of the leaked five or so colorways

I think the cage looks better as the same color as the upper

I'm still interested in these
Screenshot_20220523-192114_Instagram.jpg

Back
Top Bottom