Nike KD 15

for sure digging these
25FA713D-D7D6-438B-A90B-76EEBD48CA4F.jpeg

Just grabbed a pair of these. 1st KD’s I’ve copped. Thought the color way was dope. :pimp:

So what’s the deal with the psychic purple’s? They still eventually coming out as a GR or they were limited and I’m stuck going on the secondary market for them?

These haven't even released anywhere except NDC...and even Nike didn't have full stock of the launch CW.

Same old shipping delays...

These haven't even released anywhere except NDC...and even Nike didn't have full stock of the launch CW.

Same old shipping delays...

3 pairs of the beginnings colorway sold for $280 today on GOAT in my size 13. thought I saw they were dropping at DTLR but guess not

Last edited:
Just done hooping in a game with mine. Went TTS with 2 pairs of socks, and tbh they really didn’t feel great warming up and for the first few minutes of the game. Noticed some slight heel slippage immediately but by the 2nd half they felt amazing and hell slippage was gone. This was the very first wear out the box, pulled the paper out of the shoe in the gym lol. Overall I’m really happy with them and relieved at the same time after reading a few reviews in here 👍👍. Shoe is a head snapper as well.
B163E1BC-1262-4281-B4ED-977E13C545AB.jpeg

Just done hooping in a game with mine. Went TTS with 2 pairs of socks, and tbh they really didn’t feel great warming up and for the first few minutes of the game. Noticed some slight heel slippage immediately but by the 2nd half they felt amazing and hell slippage was gone. This was the very first wear out the box, pulled the paper out of the shoe in the gym lol. Overall I’m really happy with them and relieved at the same time after reading a few reviews in here 👍👍. Shoe is a head snapper as well.
B163E1BC-1262-4281-B4ED-977E13C545AB.jpeg

What brand socks are those? Serious question. The quality looks legit and I’m considering having an alternate pair for my Stance’s to get some rest lol.

JS”

What brand socks are those? Serious question. The quality looks legit and I’m considering having an alternate pair for my Stance’s to get some rest lol.

JS”
Got them on Amazon from a brand called “WANDER”, 6 pair for $25 lol. I’m always looking for high quality white athletic socks to hoop in and I feel like these are finally what I was looking for. These are the “over the calf” length I just scrunch em down a little 👍

Got them on Amazon from a brand called “WANDER”, 6 pair for $25 lol. I’m always looking for high quality white athletic socks to hoop in and I feel like these are finally what I was looking for. These are the “over the calf” length I just scrunch em down a little 👍

Thanks man!

JS”

how are they compared to stance/nike elite socks?

how are they compared to stance/nike elite socks?
I haven’t played in stance socks since they did the nba socks back in like 2016 or whatever it was, but they are probably not as thick as either which I personally prefer bc I like to rock 2 pairs of socks when I play. Compression is really good on them and there is quite a bit of cushion and grip on the footbed of the sock. For the price I think they are well worth it. And no branding on them makes them perfect for me.

Back
Top Bottom