91BAF6B0-5BCE-4257-97B6-DCC58529164C.jpeg

Attachments

• 1DF53999-3C35-4077-8625-C8722C33B2AB.jpeg
    1DF53999-3C35-4077-8625-C8722C33B2AB.jpeg
    869.9 KB · Views: 63
  • FB00F13D-FA73-4AF5-ABC5-935EE0862643.jpeg
    FB00F13D-FA73-4AF5-ABC5-935EE0862643.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 453
Every time they try to contrast that little toe line **** it ruins the colorway. Except for the community cw

Similiar shoe. More simple set up. I found the strap on the 14 useless. The cushlon is a little more sturdy and stable on the 15imo. The 14s felt marshmellowy underfoot to me. Traction is more or less the excact same. I prefer the look of the 15 too personally.

Performance wise not a huge upgrade, oh and they got rid of that stupid felt material. I could t stand that stuff lol

I twisted my ankle twice in these nd my friend did too. Im also hearing other reviews about how the lateral containment is an issue. I tried to love the 15’s but I couldn’t really dance nd get mixy in them. I threw my 14’s back on nd its night nd day. I even love the pg6’s way more.

I’ve not personally had the best experience with KD’s, in terms of hooping. Each persons foot is different but with the way I play (shiftier, hard planting, hard cuts, and aggressive defensively) I find sneakers with a wider forefoot / base, work much, much better for me.
Haven’t tried the 15 yet but based on the forefoot width comparison against the 14 alone, for me personally, these would be a recipe for disaster (ankle rollover wise). Seems like a lot of people love these, which is great when you find a winner that works for you, but I find KD’s line overall never seems to work for me unfortunately. Smh….

JS”

Hmm these might the best ones yet. I gotta say I was in love with the design of the 15 at first then I seen more on foot pics and im like ehhhh idk, I think its the colorways. A simpler one like this :pimp:
Agree, kinda finding more and more im eh about the more on foot pics b reviews that I see. Growing on me in the opposite way. Would love to try in person.

I was only going to get the Psychic Purps and red TB ones but looks like the Napeesha CW's are dropping in a few days. Might just have to rock with those.

Every colorway besides the beginnings and the volts have looked crap so far., which is disappointing.

Not sure if my pair need to be broken in more since it was my first time trying them out, but definitely felt some of the heel lockdown issues that others have had. No actual slippage, but it just felt like my heel wasn't totally locked into the footbed. Hoping it gets better since the rest of the shoe is awesome.

I’ll be picking these up when they inevitably discount heavy. I have this habit of buying hoop shoes when they release and trying to rotate with my Kobe’s as well, so a lot of pairs end up sitting that I could have got for cheap had I waited.

The 14s might be my favorite hoop shoe and I have multiple pairs so I’ll wait it out for these.

Back
Top Bottom