Nike KD 15

0B4B6ED1-BC17-4107-896E-70C2F5C938C6.jpeg

These are the best fitting KD's for me.

Something always felt missing to me before and there seemed to be less consistency compared to the other sig lines.

I have a 10% medical worker code that worked and my friend said his bday code worked earlier today.

That's a dope collab! I should get em and then go to a show where Phonte is performing and try to get him to sign them lol

Boi1nda > 9th

I doubt I would pay for either.

The 9th, I would probably have added black and they would be sort of similar to the Galaxy 4's

Been really enjoying playing in the Napeesha's for the past week and those new blk/gray ones are super tempting right now but I'll have to hold off until a larger disco than the 10%. Holding the one I have for the Psychic Purps in a week.

Might just pick up a pair of these after all.

Still feels like I’m waiting on the right colorway…

25% of the KD15s (various sizes) - Code: TM25

does the heel slip go away after break in?
I thought it would for me because it felt better on day 2 but I can’t get it to go away for my right foot after 15 hours of hooping in them. I went TTS and there’s no way I could go a half size down IMO.

To me these are a flop if you hoop seriously and need a 1:1 fit. If you’re someone that hoops in Kobe’s and used to that super locked in feel at the heel these will give you problems. My Achilles been sore for days from the constant relacing

I thought it would for me because it felt better on day 2 but I can’t get it to go away for my right foot after 15 hours of hooping in them. I went TTS and there’s no way I could go a half size down IMO.

To me these are a flop if you hoop seriously and need a 1:1 fit. If you’re someone that hoops in Kobe’s and used to that super locked in feel at the heel these will give you problems. My Achilles been sore for days from the constant relacing
Damn. Guess I’m one of the lucky ones with no issues in the heel area whatsoever

Back
Top Bottom