Nike KD 16

hmm never felt that much wit the KD 15.

they were VERY Smooth heel to toe too
I never tried the 15s.

I played A LOT in the KD 14s and developed some achilles tendonitis. I avoided full length zoom strobel after.

I know it has more to do with my age and gait than the shoes.

Champs

1685659515225.png

Gone. Man I miss the days of news.nike.com releases with details and promo images and release dates.

They have to release these sometime. There's a lot of stuff coming. These, Sabrina 1s, Luka 2s, Jordan 38s, and soon they'll have to have something for the GT Jump IIs, Cut 3s, and so on.

July 11 release date and still no official tech specs? C'mon man, either way excited about the materials they use, hopefully it's not cheap feeling like the past 2 models.

I'm so tired of the waiting game for the official tech specs and the shoes themselves. I think I'm ready to just pass on them for the Sabrina 1s and 38s...

July 11 release date and still no official tech specs? C'mon man, either way excited about the materials they use, hopefully it's not cheap feeling like the past 2 models.

I'm so tired of the waiting game for the official tech specs and the shoes themselves. I think I'm ready to just pass on them for the Sabrina 1s and 38s...

Zoom in the forefoot and air in the heel.

Do y'all need PSI's? :rofl:

I think I'll like the cushion set up. I'm not a fan of zoom strobel. It's too bouncy for me. This seems like an upgraded version of the Zion 2s.

Back
Top Bottom