Nike KD 16

IMG_3366.jpeg
IMG_3365.jpeg
IMG_3363.jpeg
IMG_3361.jpeg
IMG_3359.jpeg
IMG_3360.jpeg

Not sure if there’s a KD 17 thread but here’s a first look. Air Max plus vibes on the upper.

I tried these on recently and they feel fantastic. As a Suns fan I'm going to get that black/purple pair on sale, as I love the colorblocking on those.

Whats up fam Im thinking of copping a pair of the 16's but not sold yet. So i'd like some personal thoughts?
The heel slippage in the 15's killed me and I heard the 16's it's greatly improved to almost none.
But that they changed the cushioning , no more full length Air strobel......Damn. Hows the new cushion set up?

Also, KD's for me sometimes seem really narrow, are these true to size? Im usually a true to size in Lebron's.

Might cop a pair on a sale if I can.

Whats up fam Im thinking of copping a pair of the 16's but not sold yet. So i'd like some personal thoughts?
The heel slippage in the 15's killed me and I heard the 16's it's greatly improved to almost none.
But that they changed the cushioning , no more full length Air strobel......Damn. Hows the new cushion set up?

Also, KD's for me sometimes seem really narrow, are these true to size? Im usually a true to size in Lebron's.

Might cop a pair on a sale if I can.
I experienced terrible heel slippage on the 15s, none in the 16s.

The change from zoom strobel to zoom/air hybrid is surprising comfy but I mainly play on my forefeet.

16s don't feel narrow to me but I never had a problem with any of the previous versions.

My only gripe is the grip is weak, granted I'm playing on dusty courts.

I experienced terrible heel slippage on the 15s, none in the 16s.

The change from zoom strobel to zoom/air hybrid is surprising comfy but I mainly play on my forefeet.

16s don't feel narrow to me but I never had a problem with any of the previous versions.

My only gripe is the grip is weak, granted I'm playing on dusty courts.

Cool thanks, do you feel like they run true to size or do you have to go a 1/2 size up?

Back
Top Bottom