Nike KD 16

Vegeta
KD16 NBY - Vegeta.png

Planning to order an Iron Man and an Ultraman design down the line.

After trying them on, they feel like a downgrade tech-wise. They feel like a PG5 to me. I skipped the 15s, but I loved the Zoom Air in the 13s and 14s. However, the 16 looks better than those mentioned in my book, which is enough for me to order at least two more NBYs.

I think the KD16 is really good but i have a pain under my right forefoot. I also have this pain with the KD15.
I think it is a Morton syndrome.
The forefoot zoom air of the 37 Low, doesn't give me this pain, but heel cushionning is too strong for my knee. The containment is also weird with the 37 low. Maybe the lacing system...
It is a shame because i really think the KD16 are better the 15.

Last edited:
I've never owned a pair of any KD's but I'm considering the 16. Is this a comfy pair? I mainly wear AF1's, AM1's, Dunks and J1 Low's. I know this is a weird comparison but do the KD16 have a similar fit to any of the kicks I've mentioned? I designed the below and am considering purchasing them from Nike By You.

KD16 NBY.jpg

Haven't worn a kd since the 12 which I still wear sometimes because they're that good. Got the ap coming in tmr hopefully they comfy

Already have product numbers and cushioning info from the article The university gold/black/safety orange “Sunrise” colorway of the KD 17 shown (style code FJ9487-700) is linked to a similar colorway of the Air Max Plus in the Nike document previewing the shoes. Also featured is a white/black/game royal KD 17 colorway (FJ9487-100) referencing the Orlando Magic–themed sneakers from Nike’s Air Penny line.
In a breakdown of the shoe’s sole, the Nike presentation describes the KD 17 as having forefoot Zoom cushioning, a TPU shank, a Cushlon midsole, and a generative rubber outsole.
https://www.complex.com/sneakers/a/...&utm_medium=social&utm_content=later-38823479

Air Max Plus TN for Hooping lol

the past 3-4 may be the best stretch in his line

For my feet, there’s no maybe about it. this is the best evolution iterations of this sneaker.

I hope they keep it rolling baby.

The quality of these in hand is pretty good. Even Jd Sports got them in store. That 170.00 MSRP may not work for alot of people. Who knows?

IMG_1444.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom