Nike KD 17

I had that happen with some of the early Jordan 30 models.

Chris did say the issue wasn’t there with his Penny pair though.

I had that happen with some of the early Jordan 30 models.

Chris did say the issue wasn’t there with his Penny pair though.
I have t worn mine to play in yet but I’m loving the slightly stiffer foam. Feels way more stable and springy than soft. I normally play Monday/wednesday/thursday but haven’t got on court yet.

20240530_091815.jpg

The general toebox shape of these reminds me of the Penny 5. Those could use another round of Retros. These might be my first KD.

hopefully to the luka line
I think Luka's have been very nice in design over the three models, what I think would need an makeover is the Tatum line.

First were a nice design, too bad their durability was *** and that hollowed out arch prevented me from using them but after that, Tatum 2 and the leaks of Tatum 3 leave a lot to on the table.. Also the Zion line took an drastic turn after two solid models.

And here I am, still hoping for Jordan brand to release those CP3.XIII's...

I think Luka's have been very nice in design over the three models, what I think would need an makeover is the Tatum line.

First were a nice design, too bad their durability was *** and that hollowed out arch prevented me from using them but after that, Tatum 2 and the leaks of Tatum 3 leave a lot to on the table.. Also the Zion line took an drastic turn after two solid models.

And here I am, still hoping for Jordan brand to release those CP3.XIII's...
I actually like the Tatum 2s. But like most sigs, the really impressive colorways are PEs while the GRs are lackluster. I copped the "Neon" joints and I'm very satisfied with the aesthetics, fit, and cushioning.
1000021855.jpg

I'm also tryna keep hope alive for a CP3.XIII release .... but seems like that ship has been sailed.
1000021857.jpg

1000021856.jpg

Yea the Tatum 2s are much better than the 1s. Will get a pair eventually. The 3s though….yikes…

Yea the Tatum 2s are much better than the 1s. Will get a pair eventually. The 3s though….yikes…

Not sure how I feel about the 3s yet. But that floral print in the leaked photos is killing it for me. Literally. And not in a good way.

Back
Top Bottom