Nike KD 3 Retro

Man… WTFFF feature still hasn’t shipped my order. Going on a week and a half now.

took four days from order online with dtsr to pick-up at the location near my office, which is cool with me. great shoe, love it, it's ... so red. worked great on a bike ride last night though not sure how I'll wear these out in the wild. not a shade on the shoe though, it's really striking

Tried on the pair i went a half size up in nd they feel long, definitely have some space in the toe. Nd in the process of me trying them on they creased so I can’t sell em as DS so i can get my size smh. Idk what to do now

After playing in them for 2 days straight i must say these are really good for a older shoe. I thought they fit big but im just used to the newer 1 to 1 fit shoes. The fit is a lil sloppy at first but after breaking in, your foot sinks into the insole they get much better. The forefoot zoom+great court feel+great traction is money. Only complaint so far is the lack of breathability, they soaked after a good session.

Pair delivered yesterday from Civilized Nation, love 'em!
Happy to add them to the collection; looking forward to more colorways...

Attachments

• thumbnail.jpg
    thumbnail.jpg
    133.1 KB · Views: 30
  • thumbnail (1).jpg
    thumbnail (1).jpg
    168.7 KB · Views: 30
  • thumbnail (2).jpg
    thumbnail (2).jpg
    168.7 KB · Views: 27
  • thumbnail (3).jpg
    thumbnail (3).jpg
    144.1 KB · Views: 22
  • thumbnail (4).jpg
    thumbnail (4).jpg
    251.3 KB · Views: 442
  • thumbnail (5).jpg
    thumbnail (5).jpg
    190.1 KB · Views: 444
After playing in them for 2 days straight i must say these are really good for a older shoe. I thought they fit big but im just used to the newer 1 to 1 fit shoes. The fit is a lil sloppy at first but after breaking in, your foot sinks into the insole they get much better. The forefoot zoom+great court feel+great traction is money. Only complaint so far is the lack of breathability, they soaked after a good session.
Good stuff. Sometimes all that sweat helps w the break in LOL

^good to see them showing up in the midwest!

I'm interested to see the white pair in person, I missed the all star pair.

Were the side panels on the xmas pair different material than the all stars? I've loved playing in the all stars so far but that holo? material is pretty beat up after only a couple runs.

Back
Top Bottom