Nike KD 3 Retro

Took Ls on both retros on SNKRS, but was able to cop both from Sneaker Politics.

I never owned an OG 3, but these seem to be a great retro. Better leather than a lot of Jordans.

Was able to get the white and gold off SNKRS but missed the other pair everywhere else. Never had a 3 but always liked the design. First pair of KD’s was the 4 so need those to come back.

Nike KD 3 “Aunt Pearl”
Color: Medium Soft Pink/White-Lotus Pink
Style Code: FJ0892-600
Release Date: October 27, 2023
Price: $130
Nike-KD-3-Aunt-Pearl-2023-Release-Date.jpg

Nike-KD-3-Aunt-Pearl-2023-Release-Date-1.jpg

Code... SMSSITEWIDE30

Screenshot_20231005_202719_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20231005_202821_Chrome.jpg

It seems (for once) that Nike got the supply to meet the demand. These seem to sell through pretty well, but if you miss out they're barely over retail on the secondary market.

Aunt Pearls look good. I dunno why they ditched the gum sole on the Christmas? OG one looks way better.

I might grab a pair of the Aunt Pearls for ball, I don't mind old tech. If Jordan could play in trash *** Converse then I think I can play fine in some retro Kd :lol:

Was able to get my hands on a pair today. Not sure how they'll perform, its been so long since I've hooped in a pair

Toebox on these break in a little bit? Left shoe is very tight on my big toe, right shoe seems okay. Went .5 up and these things are very snug..

How’s cushion feel

They feel fine to me, but I'm not a serious hooper. Just wanted these for casual gym shoot around. I haven't had them on long, just a quick try on with some different socks. Debating to use them and try to break them in or move them on, hard to say with the fit.

Back
Top Bottom