Nike KD 4 Retro

Galaxy kd iv's were amazing. But I vividly remember people and myself wanting the Bron's more. I don't even know if you can consider the Galaxy's a top 2 KD IV colorway.

1. Aunt Pearls
2. Weathermans
3. Galaxys

I like galaxy’s over weatherman’s and def aunt pearls. Nerfs were the coolest colorway though. Texas and Gold Medals were 🔥 too.

Big bang 9s super overrated

Galaxy kd iv's were amazing. But I vividly remember people and myself wanting the Bron's more. I don't even know if you can consider the Galaxy's a top 2 KD IV colorway.

1. Aunt Pearls
2. Weathermans
3. Galaxys
Nerfs & Weatherman’s are top 2 for the 4’s and there’s no debating it.

I mean yeah, LeBron is a bigger brand than KD. I just think the Galaxy look better.

Weathermans are debatable. No to Aunt Pearls.

We all know from that Galaxy pack it went

1. Foams
2. Brons
3. Kd's

We been known, this isn't a slight to any of these shoes btw. They're all A tier classics.

Loved my KD IV gold medals would love a retro of those too.

1. Foams
2. Brons
3. Kd's

We been known, this isn't a slight to any of these shoes btw. They're all A tier classics.

Brons back now KDs and Foams. They need to go ahead and bring back the Kobes too and let everyone try to get all 4 again

1. Foams
2. Brons
3. Kd's

IMG_5233.gif

All 3 held weight

Loved my KD IV gold medals would love a retro of those too.

Brons back now KDs and Foams. They need to go ahead and bring back the Kobes too and let everyone try to get all 4 again

If they did the whole pack the Kobes would be the only pair that would be hard to get.

And that was easily the weakest pair from the entire pack.

as much as i absolutely loved the 4s in the original run. had hella pairs. the YOTD were my fav, i think im good on this run, they just dont do it for me. still a lovely shoe tho

Back
Top Bottom