Nike KD 4 Retro

Went true to size. Feels like they found a happy medium between the restrictive narrowness of KD kicks and making them fit good for us regular feet folks. Def gonna double up for the right price.

Of course all the lame resellers came out today.

They've been starving lately.

Of course, L on Snkrs

Little do they know, they saved me from myself... I was copping strictly off nostalgia and probably would never wear them

I CAUGHT THE W FOR NOSTALGIA PURPOSES…. BUT I DOUBT I WEAR THESE. WEARING B.BALL SHOES CASUALLY IS KIND OF WEIRD FOR ME THESE DAYS😂.

THE ONLY SHOE I HAD FROM THE OG GALAXY PACK WAS THE LEBRONS. TOOK L’S ON EVERYTHING ELSE.

Picked up my pair on lunch break from FTL..
20240215_122907.jpg

With all the extra chances I’m supposedly getting from not hitting other EQL raffles, you’d think I’d be able to cop a pair by now

Hopefully they give us enough supply, I thought people wouldn't care about Nike Basketball this much lol

uh How could it not be a easy pick up if you won the raffle from foot locker?! Just asking!

You'd be surprised how many times I've seen, "sorry we sold your size to the wrong person" or "sorry app mistake we dont have your size anymore".

With these retros, are they incorporating new tech in the shoes or are they the same from when the OGs released? Tried this morning on SNKRs but L of course.

Back
Top Bottom