Nike KD 4 Retro

Still got the OG in DS condition

IMG_3002.jpeg

still waiting on nike4kja05 nike4kja05 but nothing gonna give him till i get home from doing pickups, about another hour b4 i move on to the next member for sz 8.5👀👀👀👀

Thinking bout putting sole protectors on mine.. these galaxy soles dnt age well, my Zoom Rookies look horrible..

Thinking bout putting sole protectors on mine.. these galaxy soles dnt age well, my Zoom Rookies look horrible..

You know, i see that as the equivalent as putting plastic ryan reynolds wrap on your couch.

Thats why i did like a ma$e album... and doubled up.

Real spiel like april oneal, in my bintire life, ive only seented one pair of KD4’s in real life times... and that was back in 2012
during ASW when these were released and the FTL employee that had these on was stunting heavy like an obese Evil Kneivel.

When i put these on for the first time on Thursday, i finally understood why these were the pinnacle of modern day Nike Basketball design and tech.

In May when i wear these or the weatherman’s for my birthday cruise (ill prolly bring both, always at least 4 kicks for a 7 day excursion).

I wanna stunt on all the geriatric folks at the silent disco and let them know its my time to shine. Soul glo.

*shakes mullett in slow motion*

FB716458-D9AE-45CA-B049-E20134397033.gif

Snkrs pair has label created but hasn’t moved yet. Saw someone in here already get their pair from snkrs.

Crazy story, I didn’t try to hard for these but I wanted them, struck out on a couple raffles and a L on SNKRS so I was F em I’ll grab later down the line for resale. My homeboy met a local reseller at a snipes the following day at around 8-8:30pm est and bought his pair for resell and decided to step inside to see what they had. Surprisingly they had the KDs on display and when he asked what sizes,. they had scattered sizes up to a 14, not my size though. They searched the system and showed 1 store had a size 11 but it was on the eastside of the city, they called and asked them to hold it & my boy rushed over there before closing grabbed my pair and grabbed him a double From the first store. So I ended up getting a W on these at the end of the day on the following day of the release which is crazy. They must’ve got a lowkey late shipment or something cause no way the shoes was just sitting in multiple sizes after release.
image.jpg
IMG_1836.jpeg
IMG_1840.jpeg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom