Nike KD 4 Retro

I don't know. I'd rather pay $50 or $60 over retail today rather than the hassle in the old days of needing to be there at 4am or camp out overnight.

Them doing all of that helps lower the resell price.

Agreed but honestly where you finding KD galaxy right now for 175 -185 right now? retail was 130 I think with tax.

everyone trying to get that 225 - 300 price. thats not 50 - 60 over retail. and I agree with the line waiting , but aleast you had a chance

Agreed but honestly where you finding KD galaxy right now for 175 -185 right now? retail was 130 I think with tax.

everyone trying to get that 225 - 300 price. thats not 50 - 60 over retail. and I agree with the line waiting , but aleast you had a chance

Depends on the size, and they'll drop some this week.

Back in 2012 these were costing a lot more. I didn't get mine until people stopped caring about basketball kicks and they dropped below $400.

I just miss the days of you walking into HOH Harlem and grabbing whatever I needed...

Depends on the size, and they'll drop some this week.

Back in 2012 these were costing a lot more. I didn't get mine until people stopped caring about basketball kicks and they dropped below $400.
I'm a Size 11 if you find them for that price PLEASE DM me asap. been looking for kobe reverse grinches for sons birthday since they dropped. everyone is annoying and charging 300+. the game is all sad man.

I just miss the days of you walking into HOH Harlem and grabbing whatever I needed...
Brandon same here man. same here.

That is true. People on Nt used me to get them sneakers for them. MANY can vouch for this. and I wasn't doing it for profit like that. I just asked them to pay for shipping and some tip some didn't.

Resellers making this a job SMH

:lol: I can vouch for this. Christmas the day after back in 2011. You had copped the whole Christmas 2011 pack for a NTer. That was the second time we met in person. I had copped the Christmas LeBron 9 that day. You had rocked the blk/red LeBron 8. Fun times.

Last edited:
Wore these retro 4’a the whole weekend. Btw it seems like it’s a trend in these platforms to post videos that you’re gonna wear x show for x amount of days.

Anyway, these IV’s def got protro’ed in a way. The foam/midsole feels softer and more forgiving , whereas the OG to me felt more rigid and unforgiving. Took me the 3rd wear when I wore them at work and later at the gym for them to finally “break, and they’ve been comfortable since. No more hot spots or pinky toe torture.

I’ve had alot of people in public ask me questions and give me compliments on these. Especially the non and “retired” sneaker heads.

I say all of this to say that the next OG retro releases are gonna cause alot of traffic. Especially that NERF colorway. Prepare/pay resale accordingly.

Last edited:
Wore these retro 4’a the whole weekend. Btw it seems like it’s a trend in these platforms to post videos that you’re gonna wear x show for x amount of days.

Anyway, these IV’s def got protro’ed in a way. The foam/midsole feels softer and more forgiving , whereas the OG to me felt more rigid and unforgiving. Took me the 3rd wear when I wore them at work and later at the gym for them to finally “break, and they’ve been comfortable since. No more hot spots or pinky toe torture.

I’ve had alot of people in public ask me questions and give me compliments on these. Especially the non and “retired” sneaker heads.

I say all of this to say that the next OG retro releases are gonna cause alot of traffic. Especially that NERF colorway. Prepare/pay resale accordingly.

I was wondering how KD was playing in them after the 16.

Tell me this is the kid. Cause the dad was poppin off on Discord tellin fools how they needed to get on him and his kid’s level 😂
IMG_9225.jpeg

FOOLS STILL DOING THIS??? 😂😂 IM SO FAR REMOVED FROM SNEAKERS…. IF I TAKE A L, I MOVE ON AND DONT EVEN CHASE IT ON THE RESELL MARKET.

Been hearing the galaxy retro fits way better and more TTS than the OGs. But thats just what I been hearing......

I’m a size 13 and they fit true to size and I feel like they are more comfortable than the original great retro 😀

I went true to size and I got a little extra toe room but it’s a skinny shoe, if you have narrow/regular feet you can go true….wide footers go .5 size up imo

Back
Top Bottom