Nike KD 4 Retro

I honestly thought that the 4 launches would be like the KD3 retros, where you'd still be able to scoop a pair up even a couple of weeks after their actual release date (i.e. Christmas KD3s / ASG).

I honestly thought that the 4 launches would be like the KD3 retros, where you'd still be able to scoop a pair up even a couple of weeks after their actual release date (i.e. Christmas KD3s / ASG).

Hmmm… as much admiration i have for you, im gonna have to say, respectfully, i did see this coming and gonna have to disagree with your scentiments.

Theres not a kd 1-3, 5-15 that is on the level of the 4. And if you want to get specific, the galaxies.

Trill spill, ive been eyeing this damn shoe for the better part of the last dozen years… and apparently, it’s a magna cartier holy moly grail status for many collectors. And given that nike didnt so bo diddly squat for ASW this year, it was on damb near everybodys gaydar. Coupled w the fact that it not only one of the hottest shoes of all thyme… but its tax return season made this feel like a hyperstrike.

This shoe just gives you ultra light cosmic strength, jesus jizz, bear-claw powers times fifty leven infiniti!!

IMG_0275.gif

Yeah man, some of you guys need to go back and have your feet remeasured, and not go by what you were wearing at 17. I know these Gen Zers are lacking in customer service, so you might just need to grab one of their joints and do the foot measuring yourself.

Hmmm… as much admiration i have for you, im gonna have to say, respectfully, i did see this coming and gonna have to disagree with your scentiments.

Theres not a kd 1-3, 5-15 that is on the level of the 4. And if you want to get specific, the galaxies.

Trill spill, ive been eyeing this damn shoe for the better part of the last dozen years… and apparently, it’s a magna cartier holy moly grail status for many collectors. And given that nike didnt so bo diddly squat for ASW this year, it was on damb near everybodys gaydar. Coupled w the fact that it not only one of the hottest shoes of all thyme… but its tax return season made this feel like a hyperstrike.

This shoe just gives you ultra light cosmic strength, jesus jizz, bear-claw powers times fifty leven infiniti!!

IMG_0275.gif

Ummm then you weren’t really thinking :rofl:

Y’all right!… :emoji_laughing:
IMG_1363.gif

Back
Top Bottom