Style Code: HF9098-600
Release Date: Holiday 2024
Price: $130
1708621405647.png

1708621572353.png

1708621731408.png

1708621891200.png

IMG_3883.jpeg
I guess someone was upset that they couldn’t get a come up like they’re hypebeast friends smh… it is what it is. Copped on StockX 🥲.

Nike KD 4 “Aunt Pearl”
Color: Pinkfire II/Black-Metallic Silver
Style Code: HF9098-600
Release Date: Holiday 2024
Price: $130
1708621405647.png

1708621572353.png

1708621731408.png

1708621891200.png

Crazy to see nike binvesting in this retro with moderate/great emphasis.

When i put these on for the first time last week, you can feel the level of excellence/time that the swoosh was on when they produced this shoe. The research and dev. Wasnt the only thing that made this release so special, but the design was as futuristic and timeless as say, a Daytona piece, Slinky, or a 911 turbo (yes, comparable to the finest man-made signature productions - all time).

To mi fellow el capitan commanders, I dont post in too many threads here, but i when do; its saying something that’ll damage ya (and as sirius as satellite radio, or cancer - when i say rhythm is a danser). But aside from being literary romancer...

Thus, concludes my answer:

These is now my permanent weeknd shoes to parlay in - the ultimate kicks for this horizontal prancer.

Like whippin a Nissan Stanza after leaving the crib of Tony Danza, seeing him ride a llama to the copacabbana. Listening to Satana in a Acura with dracula while flippin tarantulas with spatulas.

But for real tho, these Aunt La Perlas are immaculate. Like a heaven sent elephant nestled up with 6 pelicans wearing sombreros cuz they canoodle with mexicans from Texas messaging that they flexin chins. Thought i already paid the ticket, so ill axe for the check again!

Ugh, its been over a week and this guy hasnt even sent my package yet!

IMG_0292.png

Last edited:
I went half a size up and still my pinky toe gets some irritation but it’s not too bad. Glad I didn’t go tts, I put my move insoles in them. Cushion feels good enough for me was worried itd be like a kyrie 3. Looks wise these 10/10

This feels like a shoe from 2012 gonna hoop in these tonight can’t wait because nostalgia

I worked in healthcare for 7yrs until last month got let go. Initially I was highly pissed. After some time went by I said it was truly time to go.
You have to become very selfless putting your job and patients over yourself, It was getting to the point I couldn’t do that anymore.
I feel my purpose in life is to help others, now in what way?
That I’m unsure of but when I do it’s such a good feeling.

I could keep going but let’s keep it kicks, as promised So Much Sole 23 So Much Sole 23 got your pair homie
IMG_0240.jpeg

I worked in healthcare for 7yrs until last month got let go. Initially I was highly pissed. After some time went by I said it was truly time to go.
You have to become very selfless putting your job and patients over yourself, It was getting to the point I couldn’t do that anymore.
I feel my purpose in life is to help others, now in what way?
That I’m unsure of but when I do it’s such a good feeling.

I could keep going but let’s keep it kicks, as promised So Much Sole 23 So Much Sole 23 got your pair homie
IMG_0240.jpeg
Broooooooooo! :wow:

Just Seeing This My Dude, DM’d You Back Just Now!

MUCH MUCH Love My Guy! :nthat:

Back
Top Bottom