Votes: 1 10.0%
  • .5 Size Down

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • 1 Size Up

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • 1 Size Down

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
"The 2016 Rio Olympic Games open in early August, and in honor of the world’s greatest athletes convening in Brazil to compete, Nike plans on unleashing a wave of new NIKEiD country-themed options on some of their most popular models July 7th on Nike.com. National pride symbols ranging from oversized graphics and flags are the most notable change in the lineup. Nike Running models range from the Nike LunarEpic Flyknit Low, Nike Zoom Pegasus 33, and Nike Free RN Flyknit. The Nike Kyrie 2 and Nike KD 9 will get some additional graphic features in the basketball department. Nike Sportswear staples like the Roshe Run and Presto will get added flag and graphic options too. Be sure to check out the full list of “Unlimited Pride” NIKEiD offerings after the break and let us know what country you’ll be repping during the Olympics in the comments section."

View media item 2089761View media item 2089762

Last edited:
kd6 aunt pearl was really well done and probably my favorite, but lets be honest, how many times are you wearing them? I wore my 7's alot so im all for wearing pink thats not the problem, but the flowers were too much to actually wear :lol:. I sold my pair since I never wore them.

Last edited:
all my ankle brace wearers out there that wear for both ankles like me, or one ankle, do you have any gripes about the fit or any discomfort during your runs?

Grabbed the USA on Friday and I love the feel. Not a big fan of the color, but I barely have any predominantly white shoes, so they will be a nice addition to the collection. Now on the hunt for the Preheats for around $200. I can see myself getting almost every color unless I despise it. They are going to be great for casual everyday use just like the frees and lunar flyknits I usually wear. I'll wear a pair or two to ball in somewhere down the road too.

Tried these on today. Love how they feel on feet (0.5 size down), but the shoes are a huge pain to put on. Big turn off for me...

Seemed like most a few pages back were going TTS. No longer consensus? I'm gonna take a look at ID options for sure

They gonna really have to F up the nerfs for em to not be an instacop...just hoping they dont mess around and make em hard to cop

The aunt pearl 7 was just perfect! The 5 was bulky and aestheticly displeasing. The 8s(enough said). The 6 is almost my favorite but that angel strap is a beast, plus a gold swoosh.

The aunt pearl 7 was just perfect! The 5 was bulky and aestheticly displeasing. The 8s(enough said). The 6 is almost my favorite but that angel strap is a beast, plus a gold swoosh.
AP 7s were nice

Yup wdsneakers is where i got my pair from i have had since the end of may. 100% legit and quick shipping

I'm very curious to see comparisons between the KD 9 and the Crazylight 16. I'm thinking the full length boost could really help elevate Adidas basketball shoes.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom