Votes: 1 10.0%
  • .5 Size Down

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • 1 Size Up

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • 1 Size Down

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I miss balling in the KD 9s so much, waiting for a big price drop or a big sale before the KD10 launches to cop a replacement pair. Been balling in the Kobe 11s with the full length zoom Bron XI insole which isn't bad at all but nothing compares to the articulated full length zoom in the KD 9s tbh.

Last edited:
Stopped by Marshalls the other day and found these beauties for $72. I already have 2 pairs but for that price I couldn't say no to a 3rd. Still the best colorway of the 9s imo.
smokin.gif
 Dope come up.

I'm scooping the all reds from the outlet this weekend with FNF and some gift cards. First pair 
pimp.gif

Don't know if it was specifically my arches but my feet were Blazing when I wore them. I played on and off for a total of three hours. In between games I'd sit and my feet would be alright but during games I noticed my feet were hurting again.

I have a pair of non-elites and didn't have that problem.

Do you have a pair of the regular 9's?

Whatever the problem is I think I'm having the same problem with my Lillard 3's :smh:

BRO i thought i was the only one. im not a fan of the space in between the zoom bubbles. I had said earlier in this thread i think its the way i jump makes the shoe hurt my feet.

I need full length zoom

BRO i thought i was the only one. im not a fan of the space in between the zoom bubbles. I had said earlier in this thread i think its the way i jump makes the shoe hurt my feet.

I need full length zoom

They had to go, I'll try half a size up in the Elites in the future. If that doesn't work then it's money saved.

I have a feeling kd is gonna be wearing the multi color tonight. Digging the black fllywire on the fly knit.

youre right. Haven't seen any stores promoting them for this weekend's release.

Weird. I hope they do drop on Friday. I wanna check them out in person.

Lol the auto correct made me spell lunch instead of launch.

Last edited:
I was wondering g the same thing. The only pics out are stock Nike pics. I'm thinking these will be super limited now. They would be waaay more promoted if they were everywhere.

Stopped by Marshalls the other day and found these beauties for $72. I already have 2 pairs but for that price I couldn't say no to a 3rd. Still the best colorway of the 9s imo.
View media item 2414204

why they look fake?

is that a gs size?

edit: whats the final verdict for the elites v reggie for hoopin as far as cushion?

i keep hearin the elites are not as plush as the regular pair

Last edited by a moderator:
why they look fake?

is that a gs size?
It might just be the picture.

These are a men's size 11. I put them right next to my pair I got from Footlocker and they are both identical down to the numbers on the size tags. If they're fakes, they're the best fakes I've ever seen and indistinguishable from real pairs.

It might just be the picture.

These are a men's size 11. I put them right next to my pair I got from Footlocker and they are both identical down to the numbers on the size tags. If they're fakes, they're the best fakes I've ever seen and indistinguishable from real pairs.

They look fine to me in your pics.

Also, I don't marshalls ever gets in fakes. They get product direct from the manufacturer.

lookin for some new basketball shoes. either going with the 9 Elites, PG1 or Kobe AD.

anyone have experience in more than 1 of the three and can give me comparisons and best option recommendation?

lookin for some new basketball shoes. either going with the 9 Elites, PG1 or Kobe AD.

anyone have experience in more than 1 of the three and can give me comparisons and best option recommendation?
I dont have PG1s but I have the other 2. I use the KDs when my legs hurt and the ADs when they dont. If you want the perfect combo get the KDs and ADs but if money is an issue the PG1 is a compromise since it has impact protection but is still very responsive

I dont have PG1s but I have the other 2. I use the KDs when my legs hurt and the ADs when they dont. If you want the perfect combo get the KDs and ADs but if money is an issue the PG1 is a compromise since it has impact protection but is still very responsive

thanks.

do you have the regular KDs or the elites? seen people say they like the regulars better than the elites.

Back
Top Bottom