Votes: 1 10.0%
  • .5 Size Down

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • 1 Size Up

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • 1 Size Down

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
It's, most likely been bronzed in honor of kd,or it is the prototype. ...typing words and speaking are two different things ....kd 9 by far seems the most comfy,kd 4 hurts the feet

KD 9 was my most anticipated shoe of the year. I'm not let down thus far. It's REALLY comfy and the fact it performs great, makes this my favourite ball shoe since the Kobe 9 low flyknit.

KD 9 was my most anticipated shoe of the year. I'm not let down thus far. It's REALLY comfy and the fact it performs great, makes this my favourite ball shoe since the Kobe 9 low flyknit.
Mamba.Max Mamba.Max , how can you explain the full length Zoom air? is it bouncy?

Is that a Monopoly piece? [emoji]128517[/emoji]
accurate 
laugh.gif

wasnt there a small package that was shown that included a little metal piece like that? like a medallion?

I could just be thinking of the 3D printed replica

Last edited:
i was just looking at the interview with K. Durant about these and from looking at the visual of zoom air bag, it appears they have zoom air right at the toes. Is it super responsive around the toes, also?

i was just looking at the interview with K. Durant about these and from looking at the visual of zoom air bag, it appears they have zoom air right at the toes. Is it super responsive around the toes, also?

When you first put them on and walk around the Toe air bag feels different then other full length zoom shoes. Its a great feel and very responsive.

On my Black/White pair the zoom air is visible on both sides, just less of it.

It might be just a bad angle on that photo.
Good to know. It looks the red is a bit visible on 2nd look. I just imagine it would be like the lebron 10. Still a dope shoe.

Alright.

I am normally a size 9.

Breakdown for y'all for past shoes:
Kobe 8: size 9
Kobe 9: size 9
Kobe 9 elite low: size 9
Kd 6: size 9
Kd 7: size 9
Kd 8: size 9
Kyrie 1: size 9
Kyrie 2: size 9

I like my shoes snug fitting no room. Tried on the 9 hooped in them in elite socks they felt good, a little room. After I wore normal crews and I was swimming for heel lock down. Ended up giving them to a buddy. The 8.5s are snug but they feel way better. I have a narrow foot so wide footers might be tts and those who like a little room stick tts. If you are like me though go .5 down. Very ocd about fit and lock down.

Last edited:
As a narrow footer who likes a little room at the end of my shoes...these have me salivating
nerd.gif

Been craving that full length 360 zoom since the Lebron X.

Back
Top Bottom