Votes: 3 30.0%
  • 1 Size Up

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • 1 Size Down

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
GALLERY]

Looks as if there will be Multis after all!! :smile:

now that i am thinking about it... prob should not have passed on pre-heats, oh well im assuming the ID's will be somewhere between 185-200, i can live with that and make MC's on there

Don't really care for the multi colors. If I do an ID it will be the all white or all black with the iradesent swoosh

Lol definitely not beenkill [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]
I saw them on Instagram!

Which KD9s are NOT limited? I just want something simple to hoop.

For those who tried them on, are they comfy and good traction? I've never owned a pair of KDs.

you think all kd 9 boxes will have the 200 price tag but retail will be 150?

seems like these idiots from nike was gon charge 200 but decided not to cuz of how hard the 8 bombed

I know it's still early on in the KD9 series. I wonder if any, how the elites will pan out. Kinda hard to put any more tech into this shoe starting out with Flyknit and full length Max Zoom. Maybe it'll piggyback off of Kobe hi top flyknit shoes. Even with the EXTs, what will they do. Makes me think they might not go that route.... Just rambling lol...

Last edited:
Yea it's hard to imagine an elite or ext

Maybe they will make a fur polka dot pair for an ext

Last edited:
just found out about the preheat colour... absolutely sickkkk

how hard would it be if i want to pick them up now? seems very limited on footlocker launch locator?

thanks in advance guys

Back
Top Bottom