Votes: 1 10.0%
  • .5 Size Down

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • 1 Size Up

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • 1 Size Down

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
most people here are casual wearers, so their opinions will great differ from someone who uses thier experience from balling in the shoe as part of the judging critera. you'll eventually learn who are the casual wearers and who are the ballers here. 

it's also why i take it with a grain of salt when people are beasting about the cushion of a shoe when they only do casual wear. 

See I'm only for casual wear. I want to try these on though. I feel the only shoes I get the full experience from is air maxes. That being said I own a lot of shoes with zoom in them.

http://store.nike.com/us/en_us/pd/zoom-kd-9-mens-basketball-shoe/pid-11055704/pgid-11139446

lookin like a NDC release grizz..... 
nerd.gif

I have every Kobe and Lebron sig (Besides the Lebron 13, bc they're too ugly and Kobe 7 bc they immediately caused blisters) and this is def one of the most comfortable shoes I've worn. It almost feels to me like a lighter, slightly less plush and supportive, but more flexible and responsive Lebron 2, my favorite bball sneaker.

Really hoping that Nike gives us some good iD options, because I'm probably getting a couple if they do

Performance/hooping wise, this is the best KD hands down. Probably even better than any Lebrons. On the level of Kobe 9 and 8 for me but with better cushioning. I dont grade them aesthetically coz each model always have that certain CW that makes each model pop. No grade for casual either, ball shoes are ball shoes to me.

I am excited about these performance wise. I am buying a pair to play ball in and I will buy multiple pairs if they are great on the court. So far these sound like one of the best on court Nike models in the last few years. Hopefully Nike continues to have great performance shoes with the upcoming Hyperdunks (these look very promosing) and Lebrons.

Sole Reaver - way to rep the Kazoo kid trap remix. :rofl:

I have every Kobe and Lebron sig (Besides the Lebron 13, bc they're too ugly and Kobe 7 bc they immediately caused blisters) and this is def one of the most comfortable shoes I've worn. It almost feels to me like a lighter, slightly less plush and supportive, but more flexible and responsive Lebron 2, my favorite bball sneaker.

Really hoping that Nike gives us some good iD options, because I'm probably getting a couple if they do
ap27 ap27

Lbj 2 was a beast on court
Do you feel these compare to lbj x elites?

Last edited:
Glad to see so many differing opinions tbh. It's great to see that not everyone is jumping on the same consensus. I can only praise the KD 9. Seriously... This show is amazing. I've copped multiple pairs so far and I'm set for a long time with these. Still can't understand people rating the kyrie as the 1 shoe tho it just feels so cheap to ball in. Casual wear maybe different tho idk..

Never been a fan of Brons line, only copped the south beaches because they look hella bright lol.

And my go to shoe has always been the Kobe 9 flyknit low. And this has equalled if not surpassed that for me now. Can't wait for more CWs.

Since looks is the only reason I buy sneakers let me add to the list.

KD 6 > all other KDs

The only signature line that comes close to the color palette of the KD 6 is the Kobe 8. Those were the last great Nike signature sneakers based off colors alone. Honorable mention is the LeBron 11.

Last edited:
Need to try these on instore pretty badly. Exciting times with these and the CLB16 right now. 

Back
Top Bottom