Votes: 1 10.0%
  • .5 Size Down

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • 1 Size Up

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • 1 Size Down

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I love the way these shoes look and they're comfortable as hell but I really don't think that I can wear them for basketball. I played in them for the third time today and I just don't feel right wearing these compared to my Kobe 11's. My type of game as a point guard where I explode to the rim pretty often I feel like these are kinda unstable when making some cuts and they don't feel right when I'm going to jump up for a layup. I kinda feel like I'm just too high off the ground. I love that the Kobe 11's I can really feel the court while also having great cushion as well as amazing traction. That type of shoe seems perfect for me and I can't see myself wanting to switch back to these.

These might be a better shoe for a player who's more of a jump shooter or even a post player rather than an explosive point guard type.

Last edited:
That's dumb. Not your fault they all popped
Lol I didnt try calling them to explain. Do you think they would have cared that the specific shoe was widely known to have that issue? I think they might have a limit within a time frame before you get the "last time" email

Last edited:
Got these in from goat today. Bought them a day before someone in here posted that footlocker is restocking them
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

I went tts and they fit perfect for me. Love the full length zoom and I can't wait to hoop in them but I'm a little worried after seeing @XplosiveJeff popped his zoom bag. 
frown.gif

pre heats MAY have just started growing on me. time to stay out of this thread until after tomorrow :lol:

Mic drops look super dope if you wear blk and Grey w them. The color coordination makes them look even better.

Saw a dude play in them the other day. Dude looked like Klay Thompson out there. All he kept saying was how comfy they were.

I will let the world decide if I get the preheats tomorrow meaning if they are still at the store when I get off of work I will cop if not it wasn't meant to be. 

I wasn't feeling the mic drop at first because of the three different zones of patterns in the forefoot, but it's really growing on me. Hoping to pick them up for 50% off at the employee store next month if they still have them lol.

Went to Queens mall NYC and asked staff there for the pre-heat tmr. The first one made face like fishy and said they will have it so I walk around and ask another one that wear manager-like uniform he said he didn't heard about it.smh

KD 9 Pre-heat will be in store only. FTL is treating this release like a hyperstrike. Sucks that they only have 1 size 14 in stock at my local one

What color are the accents on the pre-heats? Havent seen in store but cant decide if they are orange or bright crimson

Went to Queens mall NYC and asked staff there for the pre-heat tmr. The first one made face like fishy and said they will have it so I walk around and ask another one that wear manager-like uniform he said he didn't heard about it.smh
ill go after work,  if they got it,  cool.  if not. not tripping.  I really dislike supporting FTL because of shady remarks like this.  

Back
Top Bottom