Votes: 1 10.0%
  • .5 Size Down

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • 1 Size Up

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • 1 Size Down

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Just copped the pre heats. So dope. The shoe and the price hit the sweet spot for me. Comfy, looks good, under 200 retail and no hype.

FYI, I'm only wearing these casually

I will swing past the mall I know is getting them on the way home.  I have a feeling they will still have my size

Preheat / Zero $150 - $15 VIP + tax = $146 out the door. No rush, tried them on too. Pretty pleased. Best released CW currently imo.

Last edited:
Copped from valley fair footlocker during my lunch break. KD coming to the bay = Bay Area is flooded with KD gear. Good **** Nike.

saw the Zeros or Pre-Heats earlier at my local HOH, not bad but the Mic Drops are still the best cw to date for the 9s imo
ohwell.gif

doubled up on the pre-heats today. Being able to cop a second pair at retail helps take the sting away of paying 220+ barely two weeks ago via GOAT sneaker app. 

Plus, a little math helps me reconcile with paying re-seller prices on pair #1

Sticker price is $200 so basically at sticker prices, 2 pairs would be $400 and some change. 

I spent $220 and then another $150 on the second pair, for a total of $370 and some change. 

So basically based off the sticker price, I came out ahead hahahah. 

Seeing the mic drop in person really had me considering passing on the double up and getting those instead. Hoping they sit for quite some time so I can come back and grab them later. 

I don't know why Nike wouldn't go the extra mile for the id's, especially since they cost 45 over retail.  Whatever though I am waiting to see some of the CW's that were teased on the first page.  Namely the University Red/White, the Black/Gold Limiteds and a few others

Back
Top Bottom