Votes: 1 10.0%
  • .5 Size Down

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • 1 Size Up

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • 1 Size Down

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Question for the bigger dudes that have KD9s. So I got the mic drops off Kix Square for $100. I go to try them on and I can get em on my foot no problem. BUT once they are in they are sooooo tight my foot falls asleep and loses circulation of blood. I have to take em off right away. Anyone know how long it takes to break em in?!? =\
Don't break them in. Get a bigger size

Anyone know how much the shipping is for kixsquare? Also, do you guys expect the 9's to go on sale everywhere like the KD 8? Stocking up on full length articulated zoom for $70ish would be dope

Last edited:
Question for the bigger dudes that have KD9s. So I got the mic drops off Kix Square for $100. I go to try them on and I can get em on my foot no problem. BUT once they are in they are sooooo tight my foot falls asleep and loses circulation of blood. I have to take em off right away. Anyone know how long it takes to break em in?!? =\
I had the same problem with tmy left shoe but soon as I got on the court with them it was fine

I'm feelin the preheats more now. Can someone tell me the difference between the preheats and the GR's that warranted the initial $200 retail?

I'm feelin the preheats more now. Can someone tell me the difference between the preheats and the GR's that warranted the initial $200 retail?
GRs were never going to be $200, the pre-heats were supposed to be $200 no one really knows why but its just assumed that it was because the name pre-heat and KD wore them in the playoffs ( i assume)

pre-heats have metal lace tips, the GRs are regular laces .. pre heat may also have a more "quality" lace

other than that there is really no difference but they are all $150

$129 after tax. Been hooping in them
View media item 2109617
They are okay. The bottom of my feet really hurt after playing in these. Comfortable when playing I guess but in between games sucks and like I mentioned bottom of my feet hurt after games and the day after

I'm used to wearing running shoes so maybe that's the problem, just use to a different level of comfort and protection

Knees aren't really hurting after games but I notice my back is killing me, but that could be from fouls and crap during pick up [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Also, that damn heel padding needed break in time

Besides all that I'm not really seeing or "feeling the comfort" after I start playing, walking to the gym from my car I can definitely feel it but once I get going I can feel some bounce for sure but actual comfort, no

Anyway just my thoughts. Maybe if I was only use to basketball shoes and basketball comfort these would be better.

That being said. If I could hoop in the KD4, I could hoop in anything :lol:

He wore them tonight? Unless they were different in a way I couldn't see

looked like he was wearing them. unless they were that white pair with dark blue/purple swoosh we've seen :nerd:

Last edited:
Whats the name of that hyper jade cw releasing the 19th again? I feel like those will be slept on, besides the fact their grs.

The upcoming multis/white are really multi color. It will be a white in the heel, grey swoosh, and the flyknit portion will have white webbing with the hexagons having multicolor threads. Will also have a white midsole and gum bottom outsole. Remind me of the kobe 11 white horse. 

Last edited:
The event was a letdown imo. All you do is go in a "box" and it's just like a small Niketown basketball department with shoes on one side of the wall and Foamposite collection on display under the see-through floor. Nothing worthwhile for me to buy. Took few pics then bounced.
so you can't buy the kds? They are just on display.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom