Votes: 1 10.0%
  • .5 Size Down

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • 1 Size Up

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • 1 Size Down

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Did you loosen the laces? It doesn't make a difference on the regular KD but with these it made them a lot less narrow for me.
the kd 9 were probably my favorite kicks to hoop in of all time, which I guess I attribute to the articulated full length boost. Lockdown was amazing in the kd 9, I mean sometimes its super hard to get into the shoe but when you do, lockdown was solid. With the Elites (I tried them in store so don't take me as gospel), it's more narrow for sure, I wouldn't think of ballin in them but got DAMN the lockdown was insane, I'm not even exaggerating tbh. I think it's because of the lacing system with the flywire on the forefoot and on the heel that makes it perfect. I'm not gonna upgrade but it's definitely worthy of the elite title imo, not worth extra money, good thing they priced it the same as the regular KD9s. Maybe if they make a dope color way I'd cop like that PE that was posted in here but doubt they'll make anything special like always smh

You're talking about on-court lockdown? Cuz the regular kd had terrible lockdown and was the only bad thing about an otherwise amazing shoe. I'll be back in if lockdown is fixed but I have a hard time believing attaching some spaghetti noodle flywire is gonnna make that big of a difference
i don't know what shoes u were ballin in but the lockdown was great in the KD9s, you didn't even need the laces to feel secure in them. But the flywire is legit, it reeeeeallly made a difference in the forefoot.

TBH, the kd9 suck to hoop in. Grip sucks. Cushion too unstable. Feel good as a casual shoe though.

Just my opinion. I tried. Hooped in them for a week.

Is it true these don't hold up that long if you're hooping in them? Also i heard the air bubble pops or something

Is it true these don't hold up that long if you're hooping in them? Also i heard the air bubble pops or something

My bubble popped after the 3rd time hooping in them. A floor scuff went through the thin rubber on the heel and the air leaked out

TBH, the kd9 suck to hoop in. Grip sucks. Cushion too unstable. Feel good as a casual shoe though.

Just my opinion. I tried. Hooped in them for a week.

Cushion is unstable for me too. Traction is okay. Much better as a casual shoe except for those people that find them to be a PITA to get on. With a few tweaks the shoe could be much better for me for hoop. I have hope Nike makes these tweaks for the 10...

In for 44.98
laugh.gif

I wore my aunt pearls 6 rec games I enjoyed the runs in them.
I will say there was one play in Which I sprinted the length of the court for a block, on the drop i planted my right heel and it felt like I went right through the shoe to the hardwood. So it can be a little unstable. idk if it's because the toe zoom chamber and heel have that little piece connecting them both together and the air just push through but I was limping for a couple days lol.

Back
Top Bottom