• 1 Size Down

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
This is all u have to do...

Go on the ftl app...

Search for KD 9

Select the cw & size...

Scroll down to open the barcode...

Ask the associate to search for the cw & size(if not available @ the location)

Then the associate will scan the barcode n the system will search the nearest location...

Once they find it u can order n pay @ the store...

That's all there is too it....

I ordered my bhms earlier today n they are coming from north cali...

This is all u have to do...

Go on the ftl app...

Search for KD 9

Select the cw & size...

Scroll down to open the barcode...

Ask the associate to search for the cw & size(if not available @ the location)

Then the associate will scan the barcode n the system will search the nearest location...

Once they find it u can order n pay @ the store...

That's all there is too it....

I ordered my bhms earlier today n they are coming from north cali...
This guy knows what he's talking about. That's precisely what I do to locate a pair in my size. Although I just go straight to footlocker.com since I don't have the footlocker app.

Is there a kd10 thread yet KDX? So did Nike pull the plug on the blue fury tour yellow 9s?

Repped for the kd 10 thread JRizzo5o2 JRizzo5o2 . I thought these were gonna be the black blue fury tour yellow pair 9s. View media item 2431559 then Nike hits us with flip the switch elites that are black and gold. Then MCs turn out to be grey and yellow. I'm going to cry.

Seems like fhe "Wanda" elite for the Sunday is limited? I don't see it on like a foot locker launch calendar.

I guess maybe the same places that got in the Nike lab pairs. Probably not the outlets like the multi pair since Nike acknowledged the Wanda pair.

I don't think they even gave any info on the multi elite. Never dropped and just showed up at outlets.

Don't even know why they bothered to do an Elite version if it played exactly like the regulars...

Don't even know why they bothered to do an Elite version if it played exactly like the regulars...
For those who had issues with containment, the Elite's are definitely tighter. So tight that I had to get rid of mine. 

A lot of reviews say the fit is noticeably different

Apparently Its easier to get on, but its a lot narrower in the forefoot

I bet they'll stil ring up as $79. Might as well be $79 or lower. Get rid of the 9's and get ready for the X.

Anyways, still need that battle grey pair.

I think I just got my last pair of 9s with the recent sales. ~$80 is hard to pass up, but I'm pretty sure I'm good for now unless we get a great sale again on the IDs. Time to start looking forward to the Dub colorways for the 10s.

Is there anywhere online with the Elite multicolors?
Nope, other than eBay (for a ridiculous price) I haven't seen them for sale. I guess they went straight to outlets, I checked my local. Nothing.

Speaking of elite, these still drop tomorrow? Not on snkrs, foot sites I guess same route as the multi elite, straight to the outlet?

Back
Top Bottom