Nike KD III Review Request

Hey guys, I was wondering if any of you guys have tried playing in the KD IIIs and what are your opinions on them? Thanks!

Hey guys, I was wondering if any of you guys have tried playing in the KD IIIs and what are your opinions on them? Thanks!

There are some short reviews in the KD3 thread in the Nike section, I can't remember any specifically but if if I'm correct they are a great value, the cushioning is solid and the feel is good, but the materials are a little low quality. They also run slightly large. I don't own these, but I tried them on in store and the materials on the aways (the black ones) are pretty average. The leather is hard but I'm sure it'll feel better once it's broken in.

There are some short reviews in the KD3 thread in the Nike section, I can't remember any specifically but if if I'm correct they are a great value, the cushioning is solid and the feel is good, but the materials are a little low quality. They also run slightly large. I don't own these, but I tried them on in store and the materials on the aways (the black ones) are pretty average. The leather is hard but I'm sure it'll feel better once it's broken in.

Bought my pair on Sunday, then went and shot around in them to break them in. Comparing to the KD II, the whole shoe seems more thin, like the Kobe V, but yet they are higher around my ankle for added support. After I play in them for about a week or so I'll make a thread.

Bought my pair on Sunday, then went and shot around in them to break them in. Comparing to the KD II, the whole shoe seems more thin, like the Kobe V, but yet they are higher around my ankle for added support. After I play in them for about a week or so I'll make a thread.

Originally Posted by 23MichaelJordan45

or you can just add to this one
smile.gif

Originally Posted by 23MichaelJordan45

or you can just add to this one
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom